Mark 2019

HX Car Park Management / Gladstones Salterhebble, Halifax

Hi All

Have stumbled across this site by accident and having had a trawl through you all do an amazing job. So good and so much resource on here that I can see the wood for the trees. Partially because I am part way through the case so not sure what to respond to first.

Anyway I have just recieved the following email:

Date: 04/03/2019 4:16 pm (GMT+00:00)

To: mark 

Subject: HX Car Park Management Limited -v- D /  

Dear Mr 

Thank you for your correspondence.

We attach our Client's evidence they wish to rely on at this stage, in line with the relevant pre-action protocol we request you do the same.

In the absence of this within 30 days of this email we will issue legal proceedings against you without further notice.

When the question of costs arises, this correspondence will be bought to the Court's attention as unreasonable behaviour. 

Kind Regards

P M
Litigation Assistant

I had previously logged my mitigation on their website (I had not responded to their previous "invoices")

The main extent of my mitigation was that I had pulled over from the main road as my son was suffering a nose bleed.

The car was stationary for 5 mins (as identified by their own evidence), no one left the car, and in my view quite crucially and again as demonstrated by their own evidence there was a double yellow line and a hatched area in front of it.

I had stopped short of this yellow line and hatched area as this was clearly an area not to stop.

I didnt see any signs (i was dealing with my sons nose bleed) but would have expected had the whole are been no parking why wasnt the whole area hatched and why were the double yellow lines not running the full length.

I have also requested under GDPR that they remove all data relating to me as they have no grounds to hold it.

In rejecting my request on the grounds that they have "compelling" evidence they have followed up with the attached bundle.

I returned that I believed they didnt and no reasonable person would when looking at their own evidence (i.e presence of double yellows/and hatched area infront of where I stopped).

I also requested that they no longer communicate with me and to take the issue to court where I will be happy to defend my case.

I also pointed out that any communications short of direct court action will be considered by myself as harassment.

However they have ignored that and are now demanding I share "my evidence".

Surely Im not obliged to do that until court proceedings are issued which I am happy for them to do. 

Any anyone can give me will be greatfully recieved.

CHEERS

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I've had to remove your bundle because you need to redact it. You've left your name, address, car reg and probably other stuff. Please remove anything including bar codes, etc that could identify you and repost it. If you're able to reduce it from nearly 7MB it would help, it takes a while to load.

Best, HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Redacted bundle attached

Answer to qeustions: (Sorry cant remove strikethrough)

1 Date of the infringement

11th November 2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

14th November 

3 Date received

unsure 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

no

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

Not to the Parking Company but logged an appeal on Gladtones website along with mitigation I dont have a copy as it was a form on their website.

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

No response to "appeal" to Gladstones although did a a refusal to wipe my data following a Request to them that they do so.

7 Who is the parking company?

HX Car park management LTD

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Shell Garage, Salterhebble, Halifax, HX2 0QE

HX_Parkin_BUNDLE_Redacted_(1).pdf

You only stopped for 5 mins

There is a general min 10 mins Grace period

Shame you appealed next time don't cause you've shot yourself in foot by stating you were the driver

Ignore them now 

Until/unless you get a letter of/before claim from one of their favourite paperwork only fake/tame solicitors

Block and bounce their emails

• Like 1

PLEASE DONT USE REPLY WITH QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

The letter I have is now from Gladstones. I technically didnt appeal and in my note to them I just said "the driver" in expaining the circumstances and why I did not recognise this "invoice". I completed it on their website so I dont have a copy of what I said. I have however just done an SAR so should get everything I completed back.

well until/unless you get a letter ofclaim or a court claimform I wouldn't sweat any more about this ignore them block their email AD and bounce them back.

as I said there is a MINIMUM of 10mins grace in the guideline they must abide by

tarmac graffiti in a private carpark is just that too.

they'll not dare do court

• Like 1

PLEASE DONT USE REPLY WITH QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

HX are gladdys favourite client at the moment, they spend a lot on going to court and havent been put off by having to shell out for losing cases as a result of the rubbish advice and strategy used by the solicitors.

as you are new to this I will point out that the owners of Gladstones are the same peopel who own the trade association, the IPC. Now this menas they know what the parking co is supposed to do so i would direct yu to the IPC site so you can loo up what they say about grace periods before a ticket or demand is issued. When you have copied it out you can sue that to go back to gladstones and tell them that you know thye are the same Will and John who run the IPC but seem to be quite happy to encourage ther clients to breach the rules THEY invented just to make a couple of quid writing threatening letters.

also let them know that you know the BPA do enforce their Code of Practice and any honest parking co would have never have issued a PCN in the first place because they would have some sort of quality control in place to prevent such spurious  demands getting as far as the post room. You will be delighted to relieve their client of a wad of money for their unreasonable conduct when you defeat their claim

Once you have the part of their code of practice that mentions grace period then you send  the above to Gladstones and copy it to HX so they know they will be footing the bill for a misadventure rather than making some easy money. this letter also fulfils the pap so they cnat claim you have just . ignored them when the truth is you have not responded as you hold them in contempt

• Like 1

also, you block their emails and you do not email them, proper letters only. Email allows them to harass you for free and abuse the legal process so dont encourage them

• Like 1

Ok Emails blocked and letter in production!

Cheers All

Please fill in your quit date here