SarahFQ

Another Hermes, lost parcel,

Hi

I recently was due to receive a parcel posted to me by a retailer, and Hermes lost it, but due to the tacking number linking to the high street retailer I am not even allowed to submit a complaint is this legal?

Contact us.pdf

Hi Sarah and Welcome to CAG

I have created your own thread on this topic...please continue to post here to your thread.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi and welcome to CAG.

I assume the retailer paid for Hermes to deliver to you. If so, your complaint is with the retailer, not Hermes.  The retailer is the customer of Hermes, not you

If it was you that arranged the delivery and paid Hermes direct then you are the customer and you can continue to claim

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

your contract is with the retailer so they owe you the goods or your money back. They can then chase hermes for whatever they can get you dont ahve to wait for the retailer to get the outcoem of some long winded investigation, they ahve a limited time to make good so get on to them and dont let them fob you off