Sign in to follow this  
Surfer01

Problem with BT

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 196 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

We were customers of BT, but we changed from BT to PLusnet on 20th February.  Yesterday I got a bill advising that my account would be debited for the final amount and that I need to login to see my bill.  However when you log in I am unable to view the current bill or any previous bills.  I tried several times yesterday and gain today, but shows that I cannot view my bill or see what products I had when we were with BT.

This is not the first time that I have come across this type of scenario that when you leave an organisation whether utility, credit card or bank you cannot access the account that you held with them.  The government wants us to go digital but what is the point if you cannot check the records that you held with a previous company or cannot access the last bill from that company?

I am now in the process of contacting various companies and asking them to revert back to sending me paper statements!  So much for technology! 

Sign in to follow this