BankFodder BankFodder

Jemn

Trouble with BT***Resolved***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 341 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Trouble with BT

Hi

At the moment I am beginning a dispute with BT who are trying to charge me for 6 months of payments after I moved to Plusnet.

I have written to them by email (3x) by post (2x) and online; (They opened a case then closed it with no other communication). They do not reply and have charged me £30 "one off charge" with no other explaination, £40 for late payment and 25%, of the total bill for passing the account on to a collection agency. I have asked them repeatedly to explain the charges and they have ignored my letters.
It was a business account and I have been with them for over 40 years, I am aware the rules have changed with regards to a SARS but I was hoping to find a template.

Jemn

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

just hit sar

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

All sorted! after three months of complaining to the relevant BT departments with no replies, let alone action on my complaint. I wrote to the CEO and within three days its all cleared with nothing to pay.

He must be a very busy man.

jemn

Well done Jemn...thread title updated to reflect the outcome.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

btw, SAR doesnt apply for a business If you area sole trade then you can ask for your persoanl stuff but they may miss out chunks of relevant dats if your name isnt on it