montrano

Uncle buck/moriarty law claim form

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 197 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello guys, 

I have received a claim form with the below details. Do I have many options.

Is the fact that its with the ombudsman enough to ask for a stay.

If I state I intend to defend the claim, can I still pay it. The extra 14 days should be enough to raise the cash if need be.

Name of the Claimant ? Uncle Buck Finance LLP

Date of issue – 28 Feb 2019

What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim? 
The defendant owes the claimaint £1086.27 under a regulated loan agreement with Uncle Buck Finance LLP dated 30/03/2018 (debt).

Despite formal demand for payment of the debt the defendant has failed to pay and the claimant claims £1005.81 and further claims interest thereon pursuant to section 69 of the county court act 1984 limited to one year to the date hereof at the rate of 8.00% per annum amounting to £80.46

What is the value of the claim? £1236.27

Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? PDL

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after 2007? after 2007

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. Original Creditor

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Yes

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed "Notice of Default sums" – at least once a year ? Notice of sums in arrears

Why did you cease payments? Was increasing borrowing from multiple sources to cover increasing interest, until I couldn't afford any and stopped

What was the date of your last payment? 31/08/2018

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? IRL complaint ignored, forwarded to ombudsman

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? yes, set up a payment plan for £50 a month, but couldn't afford to make these payments for a couple of months.

I have received a claim form with the below details. Do I have many options.Defend it and put them to strict proof to have all the paperwork

Is the fact that its with the ombudsman enough to ask for a stay. No

If I state I intend to defend the claim, can I still pay it. The extra 14 days should be enough to raise the cash if need be.Yes

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread