Park watch windscreen PCN [but none on windscreen!] - now reminder letter - castledene shopping centre

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1852 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today my daughter opened a letter from park watch that states she has an overdue parking ticket of £100 for 'unauthorised parking', do they provide photo evidence, this is purely because their was no actual ticket on her car so she was unaware until this letter arrived

Edited by Lisa jones
Missed last part of message

You mean she has a notice to keeper

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sounds like an ANPR capture to me?

can you complete this:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/391121-have-you-received-a-parking-ticket/

and scan up bothsides of the letter to ONE pdf read upload

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ive added the letter, there was no actual ticket on her screen, ive blocked her personal details unless you need them, this is the first letter from them, i have not replied and have not tried to have the charge dropped, they have gone to the dvla and however they have done it, have managed to get her address, i do not know if theres pictures, this is the only letter

Reminder notice.pdf

there is a link in post 4

can you please complete it so we have all the required information to allow users to properly advise you

dx

and they

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....

1 The date of infringement? 29th january 2019, (No ticket left on window)

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] N

if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,
suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide nothing as yet

has there been a response?
please post it up as well, suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide] nothing as yet

If you haven't appealed yet - ,......... Not appealed

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] what date is on it 28th february 2019

Parking notice arrived 1st march 2019

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? No

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] Y

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?
[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]  Not yet

5 Who is the parking company? Park Watch

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park?  Castledene Shopping Centre, store delivery area, for commercial vehicles, however everyone parks there

• dx100uk changed the title to Park watch windscreen PCN [but none on windscreen!] - now reminder letter - castledene shopping centre

thread title updated for clarity.

aha ye ole vanishing windscreen ticket trick.

I will suspect that this was a CCTV detection not ANPR capture, hence the +29days, ans the CCTV cannot legally be used for this purpose hence they are claiming a vanishing windscreen ticket as theres no operator on site but viewing the CCTV many miles away.

let me go look at the history of tickets from them here

might give us a few clues...

and they

DO NOT RESPOND to it, the "disappearing ticket" is a well known trick by some parking co's to get out of offering a discount period and to limit any appeal. Post up the NTK letter and we will advise what to do but the chances are that she wont be appealing at all and the NTK is defective.

Now the reason they say she owes money isnt a lawful reason as they are claiming prohibition and you cant agree to break the law.

the aprking co know that most peopel want t6o resolve this matter quickly but they wont want to admit they are crooks and incompetent ones at that so they will reject your appeal and tell you that you will owe them more money f you dotn pay up by a certain date. Again this isnt true but they hope you dotn know that either.

let them waste their time and money chasing this up but in the meanwhiel can you or your daughter go back there and get some pictures of the signage and the place where she parked? we need to see the entrance to the land from the public highway whether there are signs present or not and any other different sign in the place. if there is a prking meter we want pictures of that along with the detail of any blurb on the meter as that will be the actual contract, not the signs scatted about

when did this happen?

this is a problem with using chinese whispers to do anything. get her to  sign up and take over this thread unless it is your vehicle. if it is your vehicle then she will need advice as to how to deal withthis now she has dropped herself in it.

We always say NEVER EMAIL anyone and never appeal before we have had a chance to point out the pros and cons of doing so.

the other thing you will note about most of the reguilasr is we dont use our real names as our login. This is for many reasons so it would be wise to alter yours adn when your daughter signs up doesnt use her name either.

as I was composing this your posted again so it is now apparently all sorted.

i would still reregister with a pseudonym for the next time though.

Ah thanks, im not that technical, it is apparently sorted, just incase anyone else gets intouch regarding the same company, my daughter emailed them asking for photographic proof, they then cancelled the parking fine within 36minutes of her asking, i appreciate everyones replies and i hope no one else gets caught out with this company

Edited by Lisa jones

parking fine?

dx

and they