My m8 vs Barclays

Nick SPX

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) for him on 16/11/06.

Received a response (and £10 postal order returned) on 21/11/06, saying they will send copy statements for free. They have, however, advised me that:

"some statement information arising from the period prior to and possibly during 1999 and 2000 is manually stored in the form of microfiche and does not fall within the data subject access provisions of the Data Protection Act"

Do I bother chasing for this too and mention the Abbey's situation or do I leave it cos it's more than 6 years ago and they don't have to provide it anyway ?

Thanks

25/10/06 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Posted vs Nationwide

31/10/06 - Confirmation S.A.R was Received.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the statements and am gonna start going through them today.

Anyone got a link to a s/sheet with contractual daily compound interest as I can't seem to export Vamp's ones without the formulae getting corrupted.

Also, does anyone know the unauthorised rate for a barclays additions current account ?

Thank you please !

From the main page of the forum (not the first title page) look down towards the bank templates and click at the bottom of that you should see spreadsheets. click this and you have several to down load which where if you put the amount and sate it will calculate the days and intrest due.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

I have looked at Vampiress's ones (and I'd like to use them) but it won't export an excel file without either a) crashing out of excel or b) corrupting the formulae on export.

I have told her about this but the problem remains.

The only one I have is for 8% interest, not the daily contractual compound interest that I'm after. I've had a go at copying the formula from vampiress's site but that's not really working either.

Ooops !

Think I've cocked up !

I have sent in a schedule of charges that goes back to 22/01/99 and asked for the total charges back from that period.

I initially thought this would be ok but now understand that the Statute of Limitations Act may get my claim struck out.

Should I send a letter amending my schedule or wait for them to get back to me ?

Damn, Bollox, I've spent a few months reading up on this site and there never seems to be new stuff I unfold.

People have claimed back fees from as far as 19 years on this site. Dont worry and see what they say about it !!!!

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Nick,

I'm pretty much at same stage as you and am doing my Prelim today. I'm also going for Contractual Int and just wondered what rate you used in the end??

Also are you aware of any cases where Barclays have settled the claim with Contractial Int or are we going to be the first??

Thanks in advance,

richwhit