MIKEY v Alliance & Leicester

blue.pricey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just sent my letter requesting my bank statements any help woud be gratefully received, just reading everything at the moment so good luck all:)

Just hollow when you need us.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Hi thanks for the wuick reply just been reading some threads and the a&l tend to close accounts when you claim any advice on a bank that would take someone on with crap credit rating but needs bank account for a direct debit to do with work as i am self employed and need to pay my insurance through dd cheers mikey

Hi thanks for the wuick reply just been reading some threads and the a&l tend to close accounts when you claim any advice on a bank that would take someone on with crap credit rating but needs bank account for a direct debit to do with work as i am self employed and need to pay my insurance through dd cheers mikey

This may help

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/10349-your-response-retaliatory-account.html?highlight=account+closures

new bank account

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/13832-do-you-need-parachute.html?highlight=parachute+account

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 1 month later...

Hi any help appreciated sent my request for banks statements on the 27th nov recorded delivery how long extra in the 40 days do i have to add on because of christmas also should i worry still not heard anything cheers mikey:confused:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. I am at the same stage in proceedings as you having sent and received exactly the same standard letters. I filed my claim online today and will let you know how I am getting on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi little help sent out the wrong lba a few weeks ago realised my mistake and sent the right one for were i am in my claim my fault was havin a bad day when i sent it out and am now at the stage were i need to file my n1 on friday waited all the right time so am ok on that count but if it goes to court can they throw it out because of my mistake worried now because can't really afford to claim so have to make sure this is ok many thenks any help would be gratefully received and now double check everything before i send cheers mikey