VCS ANPR PCN - overstay of paid 1hrs ticket - St Marys gate Retail Car Park Sheffield

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm really keen to see how this turns out

VCS ANPR PCN Claimform - overstay St Marys Gate, retail park, Sheffield **WON+COSTS** - Page 5 - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

we have received PCN of £100 for the same car park and same reason.

I've dug the envelope out of the bin, it does not have a postmark.

The contravention date is 9th Feb.

:mad2: I'm livid - today we have received a £100!!!!! 'charge' for parking 'longer than the maximum period permitted' (which is 60mins) on the 9th Feb 2019.

We went to see an evening performance at Theatre Deli and parked in the carpark directly outside the theatre, which is on a small retail park (it used to be a carpet shop). A theatre performance is obviously going to last more than an hour, and as there were no pay machines we presumed it was free to park (especially on an evening).

The notice is dated 21.2.19, the envelope does not have a post mark. The PCN is from VCS Ltd who are members of IPC.

Happy to provide more info if needed.

Please help me sort this as quickly and easily as possible.

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement - 9/2/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 21/2/19

3 Date received - 25/2/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] - No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] - No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up - n/a

7 Who is the parking company? - VCS Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] - St Mary's Gate Retail Car Park, Sheffield, S1 4QZ

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.- IAS

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here - none so far

they are out of time the 14 days have expired.

plenty of thread here on this Car park already.

pers i'd ignore everything until or unless you get a 'letter of/before claim' from one of their favourite paper only fake/tame solicitors.

scan up both sides of the NTK to ONE multipage PDF.

read upload

I think you will find by reviewing other threads here that the permitted time on the planning permission will be 2 or 3 hours so is well in excess of 60 mins and no speculative invoice provider can change that.

have a read here:

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=St+Marys+gate+Retail+Car+Park+Sheffield+&sa=Search+CAG

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Found this on another thread, is this a good idea? If so, who do i address it to? the appeals?

If this was a NTK received after 14 days then perhaps:

Sirs

Ref PCN xxxxx VRM yyyyyy

I am the registered keeper of the above vehicle and am in receipt of the PCN you issued. I have no liability on this matter as you have failed to meet the requirements of Schedule 4 of The Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 namely, but not limited to, failing to deliver the notice within the prescribed relevant period of 14 days, contrary to section 9 (4) of the Act. You cannot therefore transfer liability from the driver at the time to me.

There is no legal requirement to identify the driver at the time and I will not be doing so.

Any further communication with me on this matter, apart from confirmation of no further action and my details being removed from your records, will be considered vexatious and harassment. This includes communication from any Debt Collection companies you care to instruct.

Yours etc.

You'll be wasting your time with that because VCS know fine well that they have failed to meet POFA requirements, that's why they don't mention it because otherwise they would. All they'll do is reply saying something to the effect of "tough, we'll assume you're driving then" (they can't but they hope people cave in and pay). Ignore them and their silly debt collector letters until you get a LBA in this case.

Appeqal is a waste of time wait for LBA then one of Ericsbrother's acidic letters should send them back under their rock.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

thread title updated

- - - Updated - - -

NTK please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...