VCS ANPR PCN claimform - berkeley precinct sheffield

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i sent letter as mrs o'frog suggested and blocked their emails.

i have now received a detailed  letter from them which in brief states.

wont accept appeal

will continue to pursue assuming  i was driver on date until evidence/info to contrary is provided

signs on site meet requirements of ipc

unable to provide machine details, due to data protection

vcs member of ipc, and not bpa

reviewed case and satisfied charge notice correctly issued

rejected appeal so charge will stand

options given:-

pay by 29/03/2019

or

appeal to ias

please advise as to next  step to take

thank you

ignore now

until/unless one of their favourite paperwork only fake/tame solicitors send a 'letter before/of claim'

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ignore everything until you get a letter before claim/action (whatever wording they use). Expect some scary letters from debt collectors with lots of red ink, but just laugh and file - they have zero powers to do anything. In the meantime it's wasting VCS's money for being so silly.

Under no circumstances do you appeal to IAS. They are not independent and will reject, simply handing VCS a piece of paper to wave in court as proof that the "independent" IAS agreed with them that the charge was due.

When (if) you get a LBA you throw everything at them.

hi,

i keep taking out their letter and pondering over it, i have read other posts , some of them win and some lose at court.

i dont know if  i will have enough evidence to back me up at court, as my only defence is

late receipt of original letter ( as there was no date stamp on envelope). dont know how i will be able to prove this.

and not driver at time of  incident.

i am not very good at talking and panic, i already have high bp and heart related illness.

should i just ask driver at time of incident to pay,  (if they agree to do so ).?

Edited by rabialioness

No!

• Haha 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Put the letter away and get on with your life.  

Follow the advice of ericsbrother and Mrs O'Frog. You have a complete answer to any potention court claim if they pursue you as you were not the driver and they have not complied with POFA2012 to create Registered Keeper liability.

These lowlife PPC's rely on 'worrier' victims such as yourself who read their letters without seeing the errors that they make. dx100 can be a bit brusque in his replies but is nonetheless correct. 😡

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

1 hour ago, rabialioness said:

hi,

i keep taking out their letter and pondering over it, i have read other posts , some of them win and some lose at court.

i dont know if  i will have enough evidence to back me up at court, as my only defence is

late receipt of original letter ( as there was no date stamp on envelope). dont know how i will be able to prove this.

and not driver at time of  incident.

i am not very good at talking and panic, i already have high bp and heart related illness.

should i just ask driver at time of incident to pay,  (if they agree to do so ).?

To add to what Gick just said. Well, we would say not to pay. Ericsbrother told you that they can't take you to court if you weren't the driver on the day and you don't have to tell them who was.

It's up to you to decide if you want to fight this if it ever gets to court or fold as the PPC would like you to.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

understand that these bandits can only make money by making mosleading statements and bullying. You know they are in the wrong but you also knwo that they wont make any money of they do the honest thing so unfortunatley they may very well take you to court in the hope that you wet yourself and pay up. You also know that the amount they are demanding isnt a lawful sum because the POFA limits that and as you werent the driver they cant lawfully pursue you but again that wont stop them.

This does mean that they may take you to court and then what? well they wil have to pay for that pleaseure, follow certyain procedures and then turn up at your local court on the day and present a case to a judge that is wholly compelling. We already knwo that they dont ahve a compelling case so doing all of this will just cost them more money for no return on their investment. It would also strengthen your case should you decide to sue them for breach of the GDPR (telling lies to get your keeper details) but that is some distance away as far as this goes.

What you must do is understand it is all for them to prove their claim, you have your answers and it wont cost you anything.

You dotn need to be good at talking, you will submit your evidence and statements beforehand and all you have to do is be able to read from it. You can also take along a friend or lay representative if you wish, there are people that do that for next to nothing and they get their travel costs back from the claimant anyway along with yours. We will support and advise you shoudl they decide to try and look tough and start a fight they cnat win. You just need some self belief.

the only time we have recommended anyone to name the driver is when the driver has wanted to take on the fight or when the driver has died and thus all liability with them (only 1 case!) Other than that,  we advise peopel to stick to their guns as the more peopel do the right thing then the less likely the parking cowboys are going to continue to do the wrong thing and lose money by doing so. They only act the way they do is beacuse peopel do pay them whether they actually have a claim or not.

If I sent you a demand for £2000 for no reason you would certainly fight it but because the amount is say £100, most people can afford to pay that and do so and whine about it afterwards. we want the parking co's to behave properly, if they do that then we dont need to exist as helpers and commentators or their activities.

The crew is right do not pay, if you had been a copper in a police car parked up on a call in the precinct and it overstayed, VCS would send the police an invoice and they would likely tell VCS to Foxtrot Oscar.  they will do their best to make you pay, if an LBA arrives one of ericsbrother's acidic responses should discourage them from trying to sue you.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

thanks for all the support to everyone who has replied, you have boosted my confidence and i will take your advice.

brassneck, - your Foxtrot Oscar made me chuckle and brought a smile to my face. - thank you, first time i've come across this.

i did not mind dx100's reply at all, in fact i was rather amused by his/her brusqueness. (think thats right word).

think i've been watching too much of ---'can't pay , we'll take it away'--- and didn't want bailiffs landing on doorstep.

stop watching silly tv progs

they are nothing to do with speculative invoices...

and they

The muppets DCBL on can't Pay will be having some issues of their own shortly, and a  PPC is unlikelyto get a judgnment that they can push through High Court as it needs to be over £600.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 4 weeks later...

I have received demand for payment letter  for £160

stating if payment not made by deadline for action, legal proceedings through county court will commence and solicitors fees and court costs will be added. 

They have also made ref to case of parking eye ltd vs beavis 2015

Feeling nervous now

Please advise

Thanks

So youve nor been reading up then.??

unless its a letter of claim from one of their favourite fake/tame paperwork only solicitors..you ignore them.

and they

so you have read the entire transcript of the Beavis decision then?

nor have they. Beat them at their own game and read it and you will see that there is little that is relevant as far as current advice goes. Basically it says that parking co's dont have to show a schedule of loss to claim their money for breach of contract as long as the (what was a penalty) charge is not unconscionable and that was originally said to be £80.

Nowhwere does it say they can break the law by adding  another £60 unicorn food tax just because you didnt pay up when they first said you should.

• 4 weeks later...

again....have you not been reading up in the downtime?

cag is self help too.…..

plenty of the short sharp snotty/insulting EB letters already here to choose from for your situation.

and they

i have been reading some posts relating to this matter, however, none of the situations seem similar to mine.

i have not received request for a letter, but there are some income/expenditure forms and a 'reply form'

what does 'cag'  and EB mean?

CAG is Consumer Action Group, this Forum, EB is ericsbrother who has posted many letters that rebut the PPC's ground for claim.

how about this as a response.

Dear Simple Simon,

you know damned well that you have no cause for action but your recorded and ridiculed belief that you know better than judges do will no doubt cloud your judgement on this matter and you will be likely to start a civil claim against me anyway. Tht is fine by me, I look forward to a day out at your expense and am minded to counterclaim for breach of the GDPR just to ensure you dont drop the claim when it becomes obvious that I am not going to wet myself and pay up. I will remind you that VCS v Phillip is the persuasive case for quantum of damages  and Vidal Hall and others v Google for the case law to allow me to bite you back in the first place.

I look forward to common sense overriding your avarice and that this is now the last that will ever needed to be said on the matter

stop hiding in fear and come out into the sunshine

next step?

do i leave the LBC to one side and not reply to it, or reply using above script and fill in the income/expenditure form,

or as i have read on another thread

go to moneyclaim website and do the AOC

i have not received any court documentation as yet

received LBC,   standard financial statement,    and a reply form, which asks,

do you owe debt

owe some debt

dont know wether i   owe  debt

i dispute debt.