HEARING DATE 13th FEB 2007

louisemounsey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I recieved my notice of allocation to the small claims track (hearing) yesterday from newcastle county court.

I have been allocated a hearing on feb 13th 2007 at 10am.

the letter instructs me to file copies of all documents i wish to rely on etc. I have copies of all statements, letters and replies so....

am i correct in assuming that its is these that i need to send the court?

and should i send them ASAP or wait until not later than 14 days before the hearing?

also i have spoken to Mr Blackman at SCM this morning who explained that they probably won't have recieved their notification as yet and also as the date is not until february it is not likely that they will deal with it straight away.

has anybody had the same experience?

Louise x

Hi Louise

Have a look at this for things you need for Court:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

I'm not sure whether you send the documents now or leave it til nearer the time, somebody else will know though I'm sure.:)

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi Louise

If it's any consolation - I've just had my court date and it's the middle of March 2007 !!.

Thought it would be all done and dusted for Xmas, but will just have to have a great Easter instead. At least the weather will be starting to get better...

Does look like some people are getting settlement offers though, so you never know.

Keep the faith

Popeye:)

Although you don't have to submit them untill 14 days before, it would be a good idea to do it as saoon as possible. It shows you're serious and could well prompt them into settling early.

Most of what you will need is in the Court Bundle as linked by Barty. In addition add your statements, all correspondance between you and Lloyds, a schedule and an amended to suit version of my statement of evidance which aims to pour water on the 'service charge' arguement - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/7744-garyh-lloyds-tsb-unconditionally-3.html#post339177

Remember you need 3 copies of everything (you might want to stock up on paper and ink!). Send one bundle to the court and one to SC&M, keeping the one including the originals.

Good luck!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.