BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Brexit: Northern Ireland assembly passes motion calling for transition period extension   https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-northern-ireland-assembly-extension-leave-eu-uk-transition-period-a9545606.html     I have no doubts whatsoever that Johnson wants no-deal (err we've agreed no deal - thats a great deal)    and that a full blown 'Tory (the real ones) rebellion is needed     I think its utterly shocking the rampant lies and abuses that are going on - beggars belief really. Politics has always been a dirty game, but the current situation is astounding   PM unlawfully prorogues parliament and gets away with it   Jenrick unlawfully steps in and gives his mate and Tory doner an unlawful go-ahead to save him 10's of millions - and is getting away with it   Cummings and Jenrick ignore lockdown rules and its not just accepted, they are praised for it (by Johnson and handcock)   Stats on the Coronavirus are known to be total crap breaching all required standards - and nothing done about it  
    • You think it's better not to do anything at all? Rather than point out they haven't provided any proof of liability?
    • I cant see supermarkets doing the 'app status required' off their own back, I think it would need to be mandated by the overlords. Temperature checks are more likely but there would need to be an alternate method for the person to get food to avoid very damaging press.   BUT, I can well see an app with status requirement being placed on transport hubs. 'If the plebs can't use public transport, let their chauffeur drive them ...     Interesting that Jenrick is avoiding bad press despite trouncing lockdown rules with 3 homes and abusing his position for the benefit of his rich ex media pals but then again - he is one of the prime faces of lies and seems very happy to be such along with handcock   https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/cabinet-minister-robert-jenrick-breaks-21844275   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLrMfhSCZio   https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/questions-over-robert-jenricks-approval-of-tory-donor-richard-desmonds-housing-plan-xvrhr0m3j   https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/nottinghamshire-mp-robert-jenrick-acted-4169285       but lets not forget, these are kippers and populists running the show, NOT Tories.   So if johnson and Cummings gets away with unlawful/bending the rules so far out of shape only Lewis Carroll could define - why shouldn't he
    • Haha! Thx u! 1st this happen to me! So I just asked many questions because I want to be sure everything will be ok 
    • Well you have two problems here – one is Amazon and the other is with Hermes. In terms of Amazon – if I were you I would send them an SAR immediately and find out what is going on. Do it today. In terms of Hermes – which might be the better target for getting your money back, do they say on their website that the items have both been delivered? Is this a delivery that you organised or is it one the Amazon organised giving you their label et cetera? Have you checked the tracking details? What was the declared value of the items that you sent to Amazon?
  • Our picks

Emma Roberts

Caught using my mums Freedom Pass

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 468 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I just got in touch with the prosecutions manager whow as friendly, and asked me to email him that i accepted i was wrong and willing to pay any costs/fines.

Hiya - How did you find out who the prosecutions manager was and his details to be able to contact him?

Many Thanks

Hiya all,

I'd really appreciate some help.

In late October I was caught using my mums freedom pass.

I have been sent a charge sheet only on the 13th of February with 3 options to plead within 21 days.

Either pleading guilty with the reduction of fine so altogether around £150,

to plead guilty and go to court

or not guilty and also go to court to attend a trial.

'Contrary to Byelaw 17(1) of the Transport for London Railway Byelaws Made under paragraph 26 of Schedule 11 to the Greater London Authority Act 1999 and confirmed under section 67 of the Transport Act 1962'.

I was originally going to go with the quick guilt plea with the small fine but I realized that you automatically acquire a criminal conviction.

This is something I simply cannot have on my record at the moment as I am moving to the USA.

I do not mind paying more for the fine as long as somehow I can rid myself of this.

I'm also unsure as to why my instance went straight to court as I am aware other people have gotten warnings and opportunities to pay off their mistake.

Is there any way I could contact the head of prosecution or someone to settle this out of court or is it too late for that?

Also, if so, where would I find these contact details or do I call up the court directly?

I would also be interested in hearing about any experiences in the length of time this all takes,

as say if I cannot get out of the conviction

- my visa is set to be finalized by April

so if I hold out long enough (ofcourse being aware that fines will increase)

could this be an ok idea to then pay a bit more later,

or will it make my situation even more severe?

Many Thanks to any who have taken the time to read.

Sorry, is this along with a guilty plea reply paying the minimum fine?

I'd like to settle the same issue out of court and don't know where to get information from of any contact details to pay any money but keep my record clean.

Please do let me know if you find out where to send this to as I am in the same situation.

Where do we send any apology letters to?

I have no address or email of anyone in particular in regards to my case.

Many Thanks,

Edited by dx100uk
merge

random posts on old threads moved to your thread

PLEASE keep to this thread emma.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Hiya HB,

Could you please tell me who to make an OOC offer to / write letter to? I have been provided with no address or names of prosecutions on my case, do I simply ring the court with my Case number?

And considering the letter I received are 3 plea deals, is OOC off the cards? Or is that always an option until court?

Thanks so much

your should have had an initial letter from the prosecutions unit

is there an issue with the address you gave or use

it could have gone elsewhere?

Also, amidst all of this - do I specifically reply to either of the 3 pleas? Which would be best whilst I'm still trying to settle OOC. Or do I simply not reply?

Thankyou so much!

you plead guilty and attend.

can you scan up what you have received to PDF please read upload