BankFodder BankFodder

RS500

Offence code 38l wrong code and time

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 398 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Received today and the time is not correct also i think the code is wrong

the fact was i had a disabled person in the passenger seat needed the loo very quickly so i cut around the to light at 1703

the ticket saying 1702

the code also said 38l think that was wrong to but i needed to get them to a loo asap and had sat in the traffic 20 minutes already and could not pull into the left as was a bus lane what can i do

Can you post more info please. Such as location etc.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ache lane Brixton

38l 1.jpg

IMG_20190220_211530.jpg

don't think the time and code is going to help you.

have you a dash cam.

have you footage of the loo run from there?

that might work!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

don't think the time and code is going to help you.

have you a dash cam.

have you footage of the loo run from there?

that might work!

But in law you have to state a time that covers the offence and this does not so is wrong

Umm no you don't.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

there a timestamp on the video...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

what does it say the contravention is as I cant read the small print on the ticket.

contravention code 38 i says you have to pass the correct side of the bollard with the arrow and you appear to have done that but it isn clear whether there are more signs further on and whetehr the sign applies in the same way as a similar arrow on a fixed sign that indicate direction of flow such as code 32.

I think you have grounds to appeal as the island is the protected area and not the entire road