style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just asking for thoughts on this

I know of a local limited company the average turn over is about 20k - 30k (but a 50k loss this year)

We know the owners personally and for a while now we have had suspicions that for a while now they have been using the business account to pay for their personal life we have images on Facebook of multiple expensive purchases including cars, holiday houses, jewelry etc

This year the business accounts seem to back this up, the directors account for the Year state that the directors account loans due has gone up to 200k due within 12 months this is about 150k rise

Is there any way to report this? Is it worth it, or should we sit back and just hope they didn't notice if there is personal liability on the Ltd company accounts

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Short answer I don't like the idea of someone running a company to leach off it like this

Long story that money has to come from somewhere and if they do keep getting away with it then they will simply open another company do it again and end up costing the rest of us

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

I know from their mother that she has also had thoughts in the same direction and has also already told them not to expect a bail out

Honest answer would they suspect, probably - am I worried probably not

We've toyed back and forth about if we need to for a while but our thought has been nothing will be done anyway so why bother

Their not close so we can simply ignore it, their failure would have no (direct) impact on us but at the same time as distant family we just don't want to be associated with what may be possibly suspicious

Please note:

this isnt somehting for you to be involved in as it is down to Companies House to invigilate.

Now we all pay for it when the ltdco goes bust and they wander off to form another company and do it all over again. The banks should install a stupidity algorithm in their lending programs but you wont get tarred with their brush unless they purposely make untrue statements that implicate you and them it becomes a criminal matter.