Bank of Scotland - Delaying Things

natheyabdn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Quick question - I sent the SAR to BoS over 40 days ago now, i used the template on the site, thankfully BoS sent my statements to me however in one of their letters they said they do not hold "notes" on file and that they wouldnt provide these details.

I know for a fact they do record "notes" on customers etc so wrote back detailing this and that i was entitled to see them.

They then wrote back stating this would be classed as a separate request and that they would waive the statutory fee of £10 for obtaining these details... Are they just stalling and should i report them to the relevant authority for breach of the SAR conditions?!

Nathe :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

DONT WORRY - THE INFO SHALL RETURN ONCE THE CASE IS RESOLVED/WON

Is there a reason that you need the notes? Usually copy statements are sufficient and should detail your charges, the notes will not normally reveal anything else.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Is there a reason that you need the notes? Usually copy statements are sufficient and should detail your charges, the notes will not normally reveal anything else.

Its just to see what details have been written down regarding me - i actually had a friend who got this info and on there was a note saying "This customer is a nuisance and constantly complains"

He took them to court, however the bank made an offer of compensation and settled outwith court!

Nathe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

DONT WORRY - THE INFO SHALL RETURN ONCE THE CASE IS RESOLVED/WON