BankFodder BankFodder

yodabug

Lloyds Current A/C Charges reclaim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 365 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

From recent activity and instilled confidence boost - going through all my SAR's and have literally hundreds ££ of charges to be reclaimed.

SO - Initially Thinking of reclaiming unfair charges for a Lloyds CURRENT a/c running through Sep 2001 till 2007.

The current account is now closed and has been sold to DCA.

Just wanted to confirm ( as not many recent threads on this subject )

is the best route to take ( as over six years old claim ) is : -

1 ) Court Action ( MCOL Claim ) ? including Pre-Action protocol.

Just read from from an old post c.2013 from Slick132 - Getting charges back on a bank current a/c is not likely unless :-

1. There is Financial Difficulty (or hardship) involved, and there is lending (eg an overdraft) in which case you could use The Lending Code to reclaim charges from March 2011 onwards.

Is this still the case ?

Many Thanks

No harm in trying but they'll probably pull the sb card

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

Thanks DX - will bear that in mind - I'm going too start ' hopefully ' a more straightforward Halifax Credit card one, to ease me in slowly.