You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Mezzle

NTK - Euro Car Parks - Arcadian Birmingham

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

1 Date of the infringements: 09/02/2019

2 Date on the NTK: 14/02/2019

3 Date received 16/02/2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Kind of - photos of reg

6 Have you appealed? N

7 Who is the parking company? Euro Car Parks

8. Where exactly The Arcadian - Birmingham, Arcadian MCSP, 41 Bromsgrove Street, Birmingham, B5 6NU

Does it say which appeals body they operate under: Yes, BPA

Stayed at the StayCity Arcadian for an event for my girlfriends birthday. Paid the hotel for parking... and now got this through.

First steps - phoning the hotel and asking for a copy of the invoice, as well as a "wtf" to them

NTK-ECP-Arcadian redacted.pdf

StayCity have said it was issued in error - and have asked for a copy of the PCN so they can get it cancelled.

I will apparently receive a notice this has been cancelled in the post - and in the meantime - have a copy of the invoice for that date now in my possession showing that I paid them for parking

Interesting side note - on the letter, next to my name, there was a reference code (I presume) - that is the same as the reference from "Euro Parking Services" - are these lot the same companies?

they are not the same company as far as the law goes so if ther car park is run by one the other has no right to make a claim and that always sinks them. See VCS and excel parking

Weird that they're using the same number in the address field then. I wonder if there's some sort of GDPR issue there.

I think there is a confusion, ECP have issued this demand so who is the parking co if not ECP?

Arcadian arent a parking co, they employ them and wont be doing anything for themselves. My point was is a bandit parking co has more than one name they have to be the same company that offers the contract as tries to collect the money. See CEL in Croydon asking for money owed to Star Parking

Sorry!

ECP is the parking Co. StayCity are who I paid for parking. I was just finding it interesting that ECP and EPS were using the same reference numbers in the address.

then get on tyo the dvla and find out who accessed your keeper details and when. the parking co's arent allowed to apply on behalf of anyone else so you will have them for breach of the GDPR and a reason to complain to the ICO about both of them and the DVLA for allowing chicanery to happen