parking eye ANPR PCN - Asda Car Park, wrexham LL13 8HL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

help please,

I have received a parking charge notice from parking eye, at Asda Wrexham.

It offers a discount if paid within 14 days. should I pay this?

What a diabolical trick!

such nice way to thank you for spending your hard earned cash with Asda!

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

What was the invoice for?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

A parking Charge Notice

Thanks Honeybee,

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 29th January 2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 1st Feb 2019

3 Date received 7th Feb 2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A

7 Who is the parking company? Parking Eye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Asda Car Park, Wrexham LL13 8HL

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Popla

could you scan up the NTK both sides please to one multipage PDF

read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what was the supposed breach of contract?

usually an overstay so if that is the case firstly phone up Asda customer services and moan at them and ask them to get it cancelled.

i the permitted stay is stupidly short

it may be worth checking with the local council whether there is anything in the planning consent that actually limits the free parking period.

Often with Asda they had 3 hours as part of the planning application and that means neither PE nor Asda may unilaterally change that.

They brought in parking control at Asda's in Caterham some years ago ( ex somerfield) and people complained to the council.

the council told Asda that the free parking was set by the planning permission at that and no they couldnt vary it without going back to a full planning hearing and the council would shut the store until that was held if they felt so strongly about limiting the parking.

Funnily enough the parking co just walked away as they realised they were never going to make a penny from the contract if they werent allowed to create conditions that suited them rather than the customers.

Asda will be sensitive to this so dont accept a response of you must take it up with the parking co.

If they refuse to get the ticket cancelled then you ask for the address of the CEO so you can write in and complain and could you have their name so it is clear who you spoke to before writing.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Am going to Wrexham today and will be visiting ASDA, will try to get some pics of their signage if you like.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi guys,

would just like to say thank you all so much, not just for your knowledge and experience but for being there so fast. I have taken ericksbrother's advise used the links and made contact with Asda customer service who told me "that Asda do not own the car park, it is owned by parking eye" I used all the advice of being extra polite and asked to speak to a manager/supervisor . which she would not do, in the end she put me through to the store. If you stay polite and courteous but will not go away it seems to stress them a little. The customer service person I spoke to at the store asked who informed me about the ownership of the car park I told her and she confirmed that was head office. I explained my plight and she asked if I had ever had a parking notice before, I explained I had not and she said bring the notice into the store and they will cancel as a one off as they can as there was not a previous ticket.

I don't want to get all juicy but the community you have here is special, as the public are bombarded every minute of every day by people trying to score a try off our hard earned incomes and I was all but ready to pay these pirates.

thank again CAG. I will split the charge and send a donation.

PE DONT own the car park, what the CS person was saying badly is that they have been given the management rights and their word is final. Unfortunately it just isnt true but you can bet that Asda get a lot of complaints about parking and probably more than they do about anything else but they will never admit that they made a bad decision bringing them in to begin with.

Glad that route 1 scored your goal, I wish it was like that all of the time but as you have seen first hand, they try to deflect the problem.