Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 360 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I got a reply back from them this morning

- I was surprised by how quickly they responded (less than a week).

But not surprised about their reply.


They sent a copy of the sealed writ and a copy of what they allege was the Notice of Enforcement that they sent.

They made no reference to the video.


what are my next steps? I assume that this will need to be done at the High Court?


I would much prefer not to do this as a litigant in person (but will do so if necessary)

while I'm sure that you aren't allowed to give recommendations for particular firms here can anyone send me a PM?

Maybe the firm that handled the case mentioned here?


If I do have to go the litigant in person route can anyone give me an idea of what order I need to apply for (and would I use an N244 or some other form)?


If I'm going to be a litigant in person then I would rather start sooner than later as I currently qualify for full remission of court fees

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a little bump for this.


Does anyone have any advice?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...