Wescot for lowells - old home shopping personal finance - Valid CCA?

strike_back
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1852 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Er hang on a second.

Why would you be paying them anything?  No PAP letter has been sent to the OP?  It could be years or never before they go for a claim.

Why not spend 58p on a stamp send the letter I suggested? Worth that can happen is they say no.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

They will only send a Pre Action Protocol when they are ready to litigate....the OP has already stated they must avoid a CCJ at all costs..I recommend a minimum payment of £25 pm which should keep them at bay..but if they refuse to accept that then I would consider taking them on.

But it is Strikes backs choice and whats best for him.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yup,

I don't disagree,

but if you don't ask, you don't get.. Frankly I was amazed that Lowell wrote it off.  The law is here to help us, and sometimes it really does.

Edited by London1971

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Well I know the laws and loopholes London1971..and I think on that amount and the documents they have produced...they will commence litigation...now if it was  an amount of 4K in the Small Claims Track.....obviously my advice would be completely different as you know I dont take prisoners

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Fair enough mine was for around 1000 pounds, so a lot less