Incontro

ParkingEye ANPR PCN Claimform - Town Quay 2, Southampton

thanks for explaining!

another question: my understanding is submitting detailed witness statements as the defendant in a case (and not as an actual witness) is an optional step (unless the judge orders it)? or am i wrong?

lastly, i will be travelling abroad with a family member pretty soon, is this going to cause any problems? i will be away from the 6th of september for approx 2 weeks, so I wont be able to respond to any letters/instructions during this time?

i am soon going to submit the defense statement dx100uk so kindly posted up a few posts ago, however I am also going to mention as a last bullet point that the claimant refused to comply with my CPR 31.14 request

no please follow the std process when/if it gets to the disclosures stage [WS]

defence in post 71 updated

I cant see the DQ[n180] being issued before you return, and even if it is it has a greater timespam to reply than 2 weeks I think.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

1 hour ago, Incontro said:

thanks for explaining!

another question: my understanding is submitting detailed witness statements as the defendant in a case (and not as an actual witness) is an optional step (unless the judge orders it)? or am i wrong? Wrong ....all claims require a statement being submitted by both parties (Claimant and Defendant)...the statement is your main response....courts hardly ever look at initial defences.

lastly, i will be travelling abroad with a family member pretty soon, is this going to cause any problems? i will be away from the 6th of september for approx 2 weeks, so I wont be able to respond to any letters/instructions during this time? There is a space box to complete for days you are unavailable see Box D4

i am soon going to submit the defense statement dx100uk so kindly posted up a few posts ago, however I am also going to mention as a last bullet point that the claimant refused to comply with my CPR 31.14 request....Fine although I'm not sure what a claimant could possibly disclose in connection to its particulars in this type of claim.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

dx, can you please answer my question about the wording?

in your previous posts, you said "3. Accordingly, it is denied that the driver breached any of the Claimant's purported contractual terms,"

Was the use of the word driver intentional? As opposed to say, defendant? 

think about, what do YOU the DEFENDANT not want to admit too eh?

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

the answer is that it should read defendant right?

i know who the driver is... technically it could also be argued (based on evidence) that the claimant cannot enter a binding/valid contract with the driver either

so you want to admit being the driver by saying the defendant didn't enter into a contract?

how did you know there was one before you ever got any letter as the registered keeper?

by saying 'defendant' you are admitting to the claim against the defendant in the poc that there could be a valid contract.

you can't have ....you were not there, the driver was! so driver is correct.....

• Like 1

spreadsheets 

thank you!

defense submitted as per your advice (thanks again), unfortunately i couldnt find any option on the online MCOL form to notify the court of my unavailability as per Andy's suggestion.

should i send a letter via post to the court?

Its not on MCOL.....its on the N180 Directions Questionnaire  section  D4.

Your not at that stage yet.

#

Andy

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

you are weeks away from even getting that paperwork so stop worrying about your absence.

Pleas read and reraed this thread and others so you dotn keep making the same errors regarding choice of words. When we say something its use is precisely that, not a generality

so to reiterate, you write in the third person as the defendant and refer to all others by their title so claimant, driver, landlord etc not me, them, Fred, southampton harbour board etc

• Thanks 1

So sometime between Monday (23/09) and Friday (27/09), PE sent me a copy of the N180 form they claim to have submitted to the court. I cannot remember the exact date, and oddly the PE letter (with attached photocopy of completed N180 form) isn't dated...

But the court hasn't sent me the N180 form to be filled in... How odd.

Have a look on MCOL to see if one has been sent out and if they've received the one from PE. It could just be a backlog of paperwork at the courts.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:38, Mrs O'Frog said:

Have a look on MCOL to see if one has been sent out and if they've received the one from PE. It could just be a backlog of paperwork at the courts.

Thanks Mrs O'Frog, guess I spoke to soon, the form has arrived 

Edited by Incontro

can i just double check some of the details im supposed to submit are correct:

* tick no to the small claims mediation service

* no for permission to use expert evidence

* number of witnesses=1 (section d3)

lastly, this form must be posted/completed as a paper copy, and does not exist digitally on MCOL right?

Can this form be signed with an actual signature or must name be printed? I have done former unintentionally...

Let me know - I can redo the form if necessary.

Sorry for the late reply as I've been off work ill.

the court copy yes sign it.

the copy to the PE you should omit sig/phone/email

as all other pcn claimform threads here already advise

spreadsheets 

Freda2003, as this is Incontro's thread, I have moved your post to your own thread, as although similar the davice for you will be different, above all Do Not Appeal as yet nor offer any money until the Team have seen details

Your thread is here

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!