Fitness Superstore online - Is there a minimum time for a refund?

hightail
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening all,

I ordered some equipment from Fitness Superstore, checked both items were in stock (it showed as such on the website but I checked anyway)and there is an email trail showing this. As I was having them install it I had to submit a form which I did and they acknowledged receipt. I had to hasten info on a delivery date but once they had been reminded of my order this was set for next Monday (11th Feb).

Yesterday they informed me that the Monday delivery is only for one item and the other will be restocked 'sometime in March but they don't know when'. It could potentially be 7 weeks before it's available again and then there's the wait for installation. A kerbside delivery isn't an option for us with equipment of this size and weight. After some discussion I have today cancelled the whole order.

I did use a credit card but I transferred the money to it on the day of the order so I am out of pocket over £3000. I want the refund sooner rather than later. The way this went I've lost all confidence in this company as they don't give a damn and I want my money back so I can go elsewhere. I can email an LBA first thing on Monday and I'd like to give close of business on Friday as a deadline - all they have to do is press buttons to refund my credit card and I know it can be done. Must I give them any longer? I see two weeks quoted on here quite often.

I think that in the circumstances seven days is more than adequate time.

• Haha 1

title updated for clarity

moved to the online forum until you issue a claim.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...