Hi guys

Just need a little help again with my wife's debt by EON apparently here goes.

a few months back Lowell came on the seen chasing an apparent debt from EON as stated above

as far as we are aware EON has always been in my name never my Wife's

it's for £160 yet my wife has checked her credit report and nothing there about EON or Lowell.

Now Lowell are apparently deciding whether to take legal action and kindly showed us what the proceeding would be if they decided to take legal action is this legal as we have no knowledge of the debt? but they have an account number?

any help with this please and hope it makes sense

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

I would query the account number with EON, their billing system is garbage, and possibly someone with your wife's initial and your suname has an account in default. Is the account number your's?

Moved to The utils forum

What letters have you had and have you replied?

Scan everything up to one pdf file

Read upload

Silly old lowlifes stillscraping the bottom of the barrel....

IGNORE Lowlifes, absolutely zero they can do, less for send out reams of garbage, get onto EON direct, and have them account for why this tin pot circus outfit is begging for money from your wife.

Have you ever been with EON?

What date does this refer to?

" as far as we are aware EON has always been in my name never my Wife's "

So if the account is in your name.....do you know what the debt is....? Have you left EON for a new supplier ?

Andy

no Andy I've always been with EON and the debt is in my wife's name and doesn't show up on her credit file that's my dispute is there a letter I can send to EON and to Lowell Financial?

Sorry forgot to add the amount of debt it is £166.64

Have you ever been with EON? I'm with EON with Electric as prepay meter have been since we moved in in 2005

What date does this refer to? May 2014 I think

Edited by dx100uk
merge

The account in question is in my wife's name though seems a separate account,come to think of it though my wife I think tried to get a gas account with them and couldn't because of credit then they offered to change meter to pre paid but couldn't be fitted but can't be certain because I've been with SSE for along time.

Hope that makes sense ?

Your story seems to be wandering.....

" as far as we are aware EON has always been in my name never my Wife's "

sorry I was thinking back and just remembered either way shouldn't of been charged for something we didn't have surely ?

Edited by andrew1402

also as far as we know of we have never had a letter of Eon regarding this bill and nothing showing on mine or my wife's credit report so what should I do next? do I write to EON CEO or whatever as if I ring them direct i'll just get some salesperson or clerk

Edited by andrew1402

I doubt EON would converse with you as they are no longer the owner of the debt.....Ring Lowell and put it into dispute tell them you have never been a customer of EON and its a case of mistaken identity ?

it's not mistaken identity though it's in my wife's name she tried to get an account for gas with them they ask for £200 for some credit check she said couldn't afford it so they offered to put a pre paid meter in but turned out couldn't be fitted but still charged us by the looks of it also I've been told many times do not ring Lowell I'm sorry if I've mislead the thread i'm just remembering what happened

Well in that case just ignore Lowell they have no documents to prove the debt so I doubt anything will ever come of it....retain all the paperwork though for future reference.

Just ignore them until they or you have some idea of what's going on and can then get advice on what to do next.

It seems, you have no idea what they're after, and neither do they, and until such time one or the other divulges the entire story everyone will go round and round.

Please fill in your quit date here