BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• 1. BREAKDOWN OF LOAN Amount of Loan : £20,000.00 Loan Terms : 10 Years Monthly Repayments : £230.00 A.P.R (interest %) : 6.35% (FIXED) Note: - We want to confirm you that your loan amount is completely approved by our company for the amount of £20,000.00.So,for you to get this loan sorted you have to go through a credibility check and you are requested to pay your first month installment in advance which is for the month of March. Your second monthly installment will be due in month of April by direct debit. Once you can make the payment of £230.00, you will receive the loan amount of £20,000.00 in your bank account within 45 minutes. 2. RESPONSIBILITY Although this agreement may be signed below by more than one person, Borrower understands that we are each as individual responsible for paying back the full amount. 3. REPAYMENT The Borrower will pay every month through direct debit. There would direct debit mandate which we will ask the customer to sign. Borrower will repay the amount of this loan in equal uninterrupted monthly installments. 4. PREPAYMENT Borrower has the right to prepay the whole outstanding amount at any time. If borrower does, or if this loan is refinanced – that is, replaced by a new note – Lender will refund the unearned finance charge. 5. LATE CHARGE Any installment not paid within 7 days of its due date shall be subject to a late charge of 0.9% of the  6. DEFAULT If for any reason Borrower fails to make any payment on time, Borrower shall be in default. The Lender can then demand immediate payment on the entire remaining unpaid balance of this loan, without giving anyone further notices. If borrower has not paid the full amount of the loan when the final payment is due, the Lender will charge in interest on the unpaid balance at 4.5% per year. 7. RIGHT OF OFFSET If this loan becomes past due, the Lender will have the right to pay this loan from any deposit or security Borrower have with this lender without notice to me. If the Lender gives me an extension of time to pay this loan, Borrower still must repay the entire loan. *Note: The Annual per Rate (A.P.R) mention above will remain unchanged entire the loans terms. “Terms and Conditions” CENTRAL LOAN aim to ensure all information as maintain is: ◦current ◦fit for the purpose intended ◦complete ◦accurate CENTRAL LOAN provide two services to the customer: •We can transfer the loan amount in customer’s account •We can fix an appointment with the customer to deliver the loan amount at customer’s place in few cases (Fee may include). These terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. DATA PROTECTION: We may as a result of your interaction with the Site hold and process personal information obtained about you when you access the Site and use it for servicing our relationship with you, for the purposes of fraud prevention and debt collection, to understand your financial needs, to conduct our business and to provide you with better customer services and products from both Best Loans and those of selected third parties, to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of the Site and for statistical analysis. We may pass this information to other members of the CENTRAL LOAN group or agents, as permitted by law so that they may do the same and they may pass information held by them about you to us so that we may do the same. We will not disclose any such information outside of the Best Tenant Loans group except for fraud prevention purposes and/or if required/obliged by law or Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or to our regulators under proper authority, or under a strict code of secrecy to sub-contractors or persons acting as our agents or where we have your consent or have previously informed you. GOVERNING LAW: The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.     LOAN INFORMATION: All loans are agreements regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974, which lays down certain requirements for your protection, which should be complied with when agreements are made. If they were not, the creditor (LOANS) cannot enforce the agreement against you without obtaining a court order. Written quotations are available on request. All lending is subject to appraisal of the applicant's financial status. To apply, you must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man). APR details are correct at time of publication. Certain purposes of loan may be excluded or have limited repayment periods. The rate you are offered will depend on credit assessment procedures, your personal circumstances and other related factors. Terms of agreements will be clearly disclosed to you before you sign the agreement. You will agree to pay the Total Amount Payable on the agreement by the installments and at the times stated. If two or more of you sign the agreement as the Borrower, you are liable jointly and severally, that is together as well as separately. If the loan is secured by a Legal Charge over your property, normally your main residential address, you must sign and have witnessed the Legal Charge as a separate document accompanying the agreement. Products and offers are subject to conditions and can be withdrawn without notice. EARLIER PAYMENT OF YOUR LOAN: You have the right to repay your loan at any time during the repayment period by giving notice in writing. To do this, you will need to pay off the amount you owe under your agreement which may be reduced by a rebate (reduction) of part of the interest. RETURN, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY: You have the right to cancel in writing up to 14 working days after the loan has been issued. Should you have already received the loan funds, you will be charged interest on a pro rata basis from the date of issue until funds are cleared in our bank account. You have the right to a refund or return of loan repayments accidentally or unintentionally made to us or collected by us. Refunds will be made as soon as practicable but normally within five working days of us being informed. You have to right to cancel your loan application if the loan amount is not credited or deliver in your bank account or home address then CENTRAL LOAN will refund the amount you paid within 24 working hours* (*Condition Apply) DELIVERY POLICY: Our loan agreement will only come into force when both you and we or our authorized representative have signed it or agree over the phone. When the loan is made we will open an account in your name(s) and debit it with the Total Amount Payable       The loan (Amount of Credit) will be delivered to you by transfer into your bank account, cash or by another mutually agreed method. Once your loan application has been approved “in principle” and subject to our usual underwriting criteria, your loan will be issued within two working hours of receipt of all the required fees. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE: APR is a standard calculation used across the whole UK finance industry. It is a percentage calculation which lets you compare different forms of credit (i.e. loans, mortgages or credit cards) to help you decide on the best value. The APR takes into account interest as well as fees and charges. TYPICAL APR: A "typical" APR is the APR offered to two-thirds (7.8%) of borrowers. The actual APR you are charged is subject to status so you might not qualify for the typical APR The lender will assess your circumstances, such as your income, how much you can afford to repay, the relative security of your job, whether you're on the electoral roll and your credit history. CENTRAL LOAN typical APRs are as follows: Secured loans – typical 2.82% - 5.62% APR FIXED Unsecured loans – typical 5.60% - 17.60% APR FIXED Undertaking: I hereby certify that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge. If any of the above information is found to be incorrect at a later stage, I shall be liable to be disqualified/ refund for the personal loan. Regards BORROWERS SIGNATURE CENTRAL LOAN 1) _______________ 25-27 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR13NX, United Kingdom Email: support@centralloan.co.uk Web: www.centralloan.co.uk 2) _________________ Contact Number: - +44-161-5051746       full  load agreement        
    • Ignore...    Wait until you get a Letter of Claim and come back here.
    • I wouldn't just ask them. I would send them an email confirming that the dealer has now agreed to receive the car back and that in view of the fact that they sold the car illegally and also in unsatisfactory condition, they have avoided the contract from the very beginning and therefore all agreements to purchase the car and any related agreements to finance it are now considered void from the outset. Tell them that this is your position and you want it confirmed. If your finance company will not confirm it then you are going to begin an immediate complaint to the financial ombudsman service because they will not be observing their duties under the consumer credit act. I think you need to be very insistent about all of this.
    • Were even if your mother died intestate, there must be some probate and somebody must be administrator. Try and send an SAR And incidentally, the principle is statute barred is a statutory limitation but it is subject to court's discretion
    • I will be contacting both the finance company and the trade centre tomorrow morning myself to make sure I receive written evidence off both parties stating the contract will be getting rolled back.   
  • Our picks

greg0818

Next Default - faulty? CCA - can i get it removed?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 374 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

I have a DN for an old next account registered.

The DN seems to be in the name of the DCA.

I requested a copy of the original agreement and DN from Next.

The DCA responded with the attacehd.

The DN looks legit, but the agreement seems to have my address added onto an old scan of their agreements.

Is this worth prgressing, to try and have the Dn removed. I have no issue in paying the debt if required.

Its the DN that is causing me issues.

Attached are, Credit report grab. Email from DCA, Email to Next, Next Agreement, Next DN.

Many Thanks

G

The default on your credit file will remain for six years from the date that it was placed on there.

Unless the information is incorrect, then you won't get it removed.

Just having a quick browse of your uploads, you've left reference numbers on the DN issued by Next, plus DM are offering a discount of 50% WHY???

How much of the total figure is made up of charges and fees added by Next? Have you reclaimed them?

Also, not sure where you got that letter template from, BUT, be wary of using any FMOTL jargon and advice, you will NOT get sight of the deed of assignment, only a notice of assignment.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The OC registered the default before or upon sale because of the way you conducted the repayment of the account during your agreement term.

It being enforceable or not doesnt change that

Thread title updated for clarity and moved to mail order forum

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

Sorry Dx, multipage PDF attached.

I cannot seem to edit the previous post to remove the attachements.

So with the agreement. Is this something that needed to have been signed?

It seems to be a scan of a blank agreement, with my name and address added at a later date. Most probably during the last week.

Next DN Docs.pdf

doesn't matter.

as post 3 sadly.

Thanks DX

So this is dead in the water.

Take the 50% discount and ride out the next 3 years? Hi

paying it wont do anything

you might as well burn the money for all the good it will do you and your credit file

expand your story..going for a mortgage

whats behind this please?

Trying to clear my credit file.

Everything is clear.

My Experian is 975 and this doesn’t show.

My Equifax is 302 and this default is the only thing holding it back.

Oh well

Don't waste your money then

Can't improve it

Yep, pointless paying 50%, it only goes into their profit pocket and will do stuff all to help your CRF.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!