hellhasnofury

Natwest loan- have charging order on my house

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 221 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

I am looking for help and advice relating to this on-going dispute I have with the Nasty-west. (Edit)

Long story so give you the short version.

Reclaimed back bank charges before they put a legal stop to it.

Tried to reclaim Advantage gold service charges -they denied it

Reclaimed ppi on one loan.. They have never reviewed or addressed the three previous loans with ppi on them.

I refused to repay the loan until the resolved the ppi- they didnt. Instead they told me to court and won over a technically and obtained a charging order on my house.

I have contacted the ppi deparment on 2 occasions for redress to the previous loans with ppi. They don't even answer me.

The CCJ they obtained for the loan is an accumulation of the loan, bank account, mis-sold ppi and mis-sold advantage gold service. So as far as I am concerned they are take money from me via shoesmiths that they actually sold fromme.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated

Edited by Andyorch
Defamatory remark

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Did natwest actually get a CCJ themselves, or was it another company shoesmiths were working for?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They are shooesmiths client. I did write to shooesmiths with a complaint regarding their clients behaviour. They passed it on to Nastywest who ignored me yet again.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread