surrey_36

Not received Payments

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 220 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The father of my 2 children has not made any payments for nearly a year, every time I call the Child maintenance line they seem to say something i different. He earns good money and not only that now has another child with his new partner. He does not see his children (my children) and hasn't for nearly 3 years (rather horrible reasons I wont go into) . When I spoke to child maintenance team last year they said its with the enforcement team (as he now owes £2500), just now they said its with the team to be processed but they are very busy and dealing with it in a queing system. Ive told them he has a new child but they say that he needs to inform them of this information. (which he wont) Also he has lied about how much he earns so that his payments are minimal.

The money would be very useful as I am struggling to make ends meet and they both want to have music lessons which are very expensive. At the moment just keeping head above water.

Frustrating that CSA seem to be taking so long to do anyhting about the non payment.

As it does take time, all you can do is make an official complaint to the CMS.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/what-to-do-if-you-re-unhappy-with-the-child-maintenance-service

If he is working on PAYE, the payments can be deducted directly from his wages. As he has another child, if he informs the CMS, the amount he has to pay you will be reduced.