BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• We have now received the Judgement and sent it to the High court enforcement officers, it looks as though he got a copy of the judgement and sent the letter out above, we have also reported them to their Party for Harassment as they sent someone to our house demanding payment and a letter typed up as above.   We now await the enforcement and we understand they will try and get it set aside, so we do not know how they will manage this as we have waited for the refund since November 2019 and all they have done is threaten more action for their failures, its unbelievable.   All advice appreciated as always
    • Hi @dx100uk   good news and thanks so so so so much for your advice before - I referenced what you said and had this back from the Enforcement Officer:    “I’ve discussed your enquiry with my colleague and we are of the opinion that the actual signage would require advertisement consent (a search of our records shows that no permission has been granted and there are no outstanding applications), however we believe that the camera itself would benefit from permitted development rights.   I hope this information is helpful, and should you require anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.”   frustrating that I didn’t do this before I put in my defence but I’ll include in the WS! 
    • Hi all    need some advice please    a few month ago our fan oven door outside glass broke while no one was home. The cooker was a HUD61PS duel fuel model.  hotpoint agreed to repair free of charge and ended up picking the old cooker up and changing it for what we were told was a ‘like for like’ exchange. I specifically asked if there were any changes to the newer build and was told no just built newer.    on using the cooker we noticed that the fan in the fan oven turns off once the oven reaches temperature. So the fan oven is only a part time fan oven ! Hotpoint tell me this is to make the energy rating better.  Yet food has to be cooked for longer at a higher temperature to ensure it is cooked fully !!!  e.g potato waffles - 12/15 mins usually at 200° this oven they take at least 20 mins at 220° and still usually come out soggy !  a pie only come out half browned - keep in mind it’s meant to be a fan oven !    hotpoint are saying they will send an engineer out to see if it’s operating as intended .... but my argument is. It’s not the same oven we had or want ! We would never buy a fan oven that functioned like this.  Or we can have a full refund for £389 which is curry’s current selling price .....  no chance finding a decent oven for that price.      can we make hotpoint out us back in the position we was in prior e.g. with a cooker with a fan oven that works fully as a fan oven ? 
    • As I have said, we will work out the letter when you have all of the information that we need. By and large it will give them an opportunity to comment on the reports and the quotes that you have obtained. It will invite them to carry out their own inspection. It will invite them to undertake to pay the money which has been quoted for the remedial work and it will tell them that you will be bringing a legal action if this doesn't happen. Will sort out the details. Of course we are heading towards legal action here. It's pretty simple – but you will have to do be prepared to go ahead with your threat. I'm not into this 18 month gameplaying that you seem to be into. Once we make the threat – then we move on it. In other words at some point we give them 14 days notice of legal proceedings and on day 15 you issue the papers. If you are prepared to do this then I'm not sure what we can do
    • Just to double check with you what will i be looking for after sending the letters of to DTW. Them to say we will settle the original quote of installation or the cost of replacing all the tiles which really we don't want to do because of the upheaval ?.
  • Our picks

Sunnyjet

Negligent financial advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 379 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys,

I am newbie here on this forum.

I have been approached by the solicitor for Negligent Finance advise on the loan I have taken out back in 2006.

Told me that this is NO WIN NO FEE and I don't have to pay anything upfront but If I win the case I have to pay 25% fee.

Did anyone has used this service and especially on Negligent Finance Advise and how successful or unsuccessful they were.

I am really sceptical I may limp into one problem into other one.

Your advises will be much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Hi.

Who are the firm please?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Waste of time ambulance chasers

Who's the loan with and why is it faulty?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

They dont do anything you cant do yourself. For free.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The Pure Legal Limited

The loan is with Swift Advances

Edited by dx100uk
merge/tidy

think you need to type in swift

in our search CAG box of the top red toolbar and get reading up.

they are a very hard nut to crack

pers id never use ambulance chasers.

you cant hurt things by doing things yourself like sending swift an sar and get all the info they hold on you

then, you can decide with our help if things can be questioned.

wha do you think is wrong with the loan then?

did you send them any paperwork or tell them anything?

Hi,

I have been told by the Pure Legal Limited that interest negotiated at the time and broker's fee may be given unfair disadvantage on my side, and it is true that at the time in 2006 when I took the loan out I was locked into paying monthly fee. I took secured loan of £22,000 and to this date the balance is still £20,000.

Secondly, the reason I took loan out because I had IVA back in 2004 for debt I incurred of £28,000, It was agreed with the Payplan that I should pay about £250 per month for five year to clear my debt.

Meanwhile, I received the letters from loan company saying that even if I pay my IVA the creditors will claim money from your property when you sell.

So offer them a fixed amount agreed by all creditors so they want chase you.

I was naïve and took their advise and paid them agreed amount.

But now I have been told by this legal company that advise given to you is not appropriate and broker and money lenders lock you into paying them forever.

I hope I made it clear but if you need any more info please let me know.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

its a secured loan it couldnt be included in your IVA.

it quite correct being secured that if you sell then the balance is owed.

as for the brokers fee, well that pretty standard.

there are 1000's here that still owe large sums 20yrs down the line because of the way swift calculate interest.

same as asenden , NRAM, blemain..don't think anyone has ever gotten anything back.

best to tell them to do one and do it yourself … get an sar running to swift.

dx