BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Many savers are now stuck in an account paying almost nothing and urgently want to transfer. But branches have asked customers not to visit unless it is an emergency. View the full article
    • President Emmanuel Macron wants France to become the top producer of clean vehicles in Europe. View the full article
    • I do indeed! I've had a quick trawl to see if I can find the thread but I can't. I'll keep looking.   The thing that intrigued me most is that the SD process is remarkably simple and there are rarely, if ever, any complications. What Dodgeball (I think that's who it was) seemed unable to grasp was that the court was simply witnessing the declaration being made. It has no powers to enquire into its truthfulness and, provided everything was in order administratively, no powers to refuse to accept it. I know there was a complication about those being heard within 21 days and those heard after that time The court can refuse to hear an SD made after 21 days if they do not accept that  the maker has a reasonable excuse for the delay. But once they've agreed that he has then they must hear it.   I'll keep looking for it as it will cheer me up in these troubled times 🤣🤣
    • Thank you for your reply.   May I just please clarify what the error rate means in this case. 30% not rlight first time doesn't mean that there would be 30% errors within a single document.    It means that 30% of the documents worked wouldn't be spotless. There could be just one instance of straight quotes instead of curly quotes.  Most documents we worked on are quite lengthy.    I've been mostly marked down for very minor errors such as the example I gave.   Not everyone's work is being checkle. Majority of documents that are not checked contain similar errors. In most cases these aren't picked up by fee earners.   People make small mistakes because we are all humans but, more importantly, we are constanty having to deal with unrealistic deadlines.   We have also been losing staff recently. Many have gone to the rival firms.   And you are absolutely right. They aren't the employer for me. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to move on right now though a couple of coleagues have managed to do just that.
    • This reminds me of that other poster* who contributed to that lengthy thread about whether a magistrates court was bound to accept a statutory declaration or not - remember him?  As I recall he was threatening to find time to do something similar - he was going to write the final and definitive article explaining why only he understood the procedures around statutory declarations in motoring offences and why everybody else was wrong...   If I'm accused of being a FMOTL it's probably him!   *Was it dodgeball?
  • Our picks

• View this quiz Employment status during COVID-19
      What do you do if you’ve been told not to come to work due to the current crisis.  Watch the video here or on the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page.

Did you learn anything? Do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 0 replies
    • One Parking Solutions - Damning judgement. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421148-one-parking-solutions-damning-judgement/
        • Thanks
      • 63 replies
    • View this quiz Coping with extreme hardship
      Life can be tough when you're entering the world of work and in the present virus crisis, things are even more difficult.

Watch the video below or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page . Afterwards, you can see if you've understood the points which are being made by taking the quiz.

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
    • View this quiz: Pre-pay meters
      An explanation of how some gas and electric companies offer emergency quarantine support.

Watch the video here – or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page and watch it there. Then come back here and do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 6 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Requirements for UK trade repositories and reporting counterparties

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 480 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

In January 2019, we confirmed that we will become the UK regulator of Trade Repositories (TRs) after Brexit. This information is only applicable if the UK leaves the EU without a withdrawal agreement (a no-deal scenario).

More...

vbulletin guru

Sign in to follow this