Angus70

PPI Claim - igroup ltd via Loans co uk

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 251 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

I am deaf and me and my wife took a loan out of £16,000 secured loan through igroup Ltd via loans.co.uk. We believe we have been misold with PPI. I wish to make a PPI complaint so can you please point me to the right direction to who I should make a PPI complaint to?

The loan was taken out sometime between 2001-2003, not too sure and we have lost the original agreement, unfortunately.

Please help?

Many thanks

Angus

hi angus

igroup will be a hardnut to crack as they were taken over by GE money and they never refund PPI always finding ways to wriggle out of their responsibility

however you will have to SAR [to get all the paperwork] from them, if they still hold it

I would suspect that it will result in you eventually going after the underwriters [insurance] of the PPI as ge money will no doubt tell you its to old for them to hold anything on file and that anyway they were not regulated before 2005 for PPI

the insurance underwriters would probably been regulated under GISC or API as bother operated around those times and use of those regulations have seen results here before.

let me have a sniff around and see what I can find as the igroup rings a bell with me .

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Cigna

or

most probably Cardiff Pinnacle

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

sar first then comeback here

don't go blindly [opps!:lol:] fillng out any online forms etc etc anywhere

lets do things properly via the correct forms etc.

keep us updated.

you might find the link below useful

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?349209-GE-Money-IGROUP-Loans-co-uk-***-SUCCESS-with-Loans-co-uk-***

there are some useful threads here that make interesting reading if only for the trouble people have had.

you can either find them yourself by using the search CAG box of the top red toolbar

type in IGroup PPI

or by clicking this link below which I've already used earlier

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=igroup+PPI+success+won+&sa=Search+CAG

spreadsheets 

SAR? I’ve no clue, how do I go on about it?

Click >>>> SAR

Update :-

Have sent SAR to GE Money as they have verifed that I have an account withn them under Igroup!

Will keep you posted!