• Tweets

• And again I see Vanquis getting mixed up with Notice of Default rather than Default Notice (there is no such document in English Law or the CCA1974) its an American Legal Document which is connected to Mortgages and Foreclosure)   Your default notice is attached to a Notice of Default ...which is dated...but look at the Default notice itself...its not dated....   A recent cagger lost his case on this fact as the judge accepted the date on the Notice of Default could be accepted as the start date as the letter connected itself to the Default Notice.   As for the agreement NA1 they state in their statement its a reconstituted version of the agreement relied upon......yet you applied on line so your name would not be on the agreement at this stage....as DX states it would simply be a tick box.   Look closely at the start of the agreement it refers to parties 1.2.......you yourself your means the person signing this agreement and whose name and address is stated on the Reply Card or Application.........which renders the alleged agreement as nonsense...as there would be no requirement for an online application to contain 1.2.   Andy 
    • Thanks for the reply @Will Goodfellow tbh, that is what I suspected from the reading around in have done.   So HSBC wouldn't likely accept the certificate of termination alone or a copy of the t&cs from Knightsbridge that were signed..?   But how would we make a claim for it from Creditfix?    Thanks
    • Yes, that's correct.  There is nothing else apart from what I have uploaded.
    • Thats fine jb I just wanted to be clear that NA1 is the only document they rely on and that there was no other versions being disclosed. 
    • Oh I don’t doubt you, I just find it brilliant and amusing.   All I’ll add is don’t be too confident they’ll be foolish forever, be prepared for them getting their act together. No harm in being prepared!!!
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Cross-border testing pilot for innovative firms open to applications

The Global Financial Innovation Network (GFIN) – a group of 29 international organisations including the Financial Conduct Authority – is inviting applications from firms wishing to test innovative financial products, services or business models across more than one country or jurisdiction.

More...

vbulletin guru

Sign in to follow this