lordflash

PARKING EYE- windscreen pcn ASDA Newton Abbot - ** TICKET CANCELLED **

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 227 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

got a pcn on my windscreen yesterday at asda newton abbot . Iwas working on site and didnt think i needed parking ticket . my van is a lease van and iam wondering whats my next move . i have seen a couple of other posts about the same site . they have had sucsess with letters .any ideas

working for who? asda?

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=ASDA+Newton+Abbot+&sa=Search+CAG

you await the NTK before doing anything further

that must arrive between 29-56 days

Edited by dx100uk
merge

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

not working for asda exactly just fixing tills for third party. never had an issue before. on previous occations talked to the parking guy who said it was fine had a note on my screen saying i was working .

It's a lease van - who's name is on the V5?

You could do with finding out because if the NtK goes to the lease company you'll wind up with a second fight on your hands arguing their admin charge - anywhere between £15 and (the worst I've heard of) £60. If it's your/your company's name then it doesn't matter.

the van is an arval van and according to their website they are on the v5 and a £30 charge for the privalige. starting to think i should take this on the chin and pay the £40 to parasite eye (think i spelt that right) :(

see EB's recent comment about lease vans and speculative invoices.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

cant seem to see that EB's comment . is there any milage in sending letter to asda head office

stop pussyfooting around with your answers, were you working inside Asda or any franshise on the site or not?

if you were you get Asda to cancel the ticket, simples. If they refuse then you tell them again you were working there and will be billing them £190 including a made up admin fee for this as you were invited there and that trumps any demand from PE.

Start with the manager of the site and then tell them you wont be letting it rest if they dont take action immediately ( no vague promises to look into it)

and also the hire co cant charge you either, it isnt a FINE

Edited by honeybee13
Paras, typos

UPDATE. ok i went into asda yesterday and spoke to a manager .they were very nice and understanding .seems like a regual occurance, as i was waiting an old couple came in with a pcn but they had receipt and parking ticket no questions asked the manager said they will sort it .and now..:whoo::whoo::whoo:

Screenshot_2019-02-01 Parking Charge Details - ParkingEyer2.png

Magnificent! Well done on fighting back against these clowns :lol:

Great stuff, now perhaps Asda shoul;d be lobbied to get rid of the fleecers.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Now at least PE have got it right as far as processing the cancellation though in a timely manner.

Now pressure on the manager there to at least make it clear that the customer has to do something regarding obtaining a parking ticket and that if the PE bod is too quick off the mark then they will be cancelled in store there and then.

The sigange on these self ticketing sites is generally terrible, a tesco near to me introduced the scheme and the signs telling you to clock in are tucked out of the way as undoubtedly if they were huge signs in the doorway Highview wouldnt make any money

Edited by honeybee13
Paras, typos

Well done, I've edited your thread title. :D

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum