Parking direct UK PCN - operator pictures - Acton Business centre london NW10 6TD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as post 19 and 20

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what to do? read any thread and see what everyone else is told do do with threatograms from toothless dca's. You ignore it and file it away with all of the other correspondence as it will help show they have behaved unreasonably.

You must read up more about private parking though, we can offer advice but we cant do your homework for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, they are going to pass their file are going to recommend that their clients do something.

well, it isnt their file,

it is their paymasters file because if it was theirs they would have broken the law to obtain it in the first place.

they can recommend anything they like,

I recommend you try my home made cakes but i wont be suing you if you dont like them.

advice about dca's still unchanged, ignore them.

I note that they dont tell you that BEAVIS means their client will  steal your trousers becase of their superpowers granted by that decision.

as it was a waste of ink in the first place they now save 0.4p per letter they send out by omitting the bare faced lie

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Received this today. Thank you for all the help and advice so far... this looks like it will be one of two letters remaining that they'll be sending. Guess I just ignore right? lol.

They have nothing else better to do.

RidOfTickets

Scan_20190502edit.png

yes as already told several times even in the post above yours

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...
On 25/02/2019 at 14:25, dx100uk said:

'none

until/unless you get a letter of/before claim' from one of their favourite paper only fake/tame solicitors.

dx

I received this roughly 2 weeks ago. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Scan_20190702editedx2.png

Edited by Ridoftickets
Wrong picture

and?

dx

and they

Standard fare from them.  Totally irrelevant info in it, and designed to make them look good, even though it has nothing to do with your issue.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The letter appears to have come from Gladstones but it was actually sent by DRP. The clue is in the fact that you have been asked to send your payment to DRP and not Gladstones as would have been the case had Gladstones sent it.

So nothing to worry about there  and definitely do not respond to the cheating lowlifes.

• 3 years later...

Any update here?

Or are Park Direct still cowering under their stone?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread