picojetz

today I received the charge notice.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 252 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi unquietsoul,

I recently went on a business trip to Cambridge, popped into co-op for 7 minutes (to the second according to the notice ;) ) to get some medicine on the 4th December, then today I received the charge notice.

The problem is, the hire car was in my boss' name, and the hire company have charged a £30 admin fee to HIS company credit card for transfer of his details to the parking control company for this notice. This makes me want to not just ignore it, but to try and seek compensation from them, as my company will now be £30 out of pocket from this [problem].

I am very far away from the car park in question too, and as a result I am unable to get there to get any evidence of my own. I am sorry if this comes across cheeky but should anything further come up with my situation, would I be able to use your picture evidence of the signs etc?

I hope all goes well with your situation.

Regards,

picojetz

and don't forget to start your own thread please

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

yes you can use the picture evidence as it is now in the public domain.

You need to speak to your boss and explain how he is been rooked over this and the car lease co have got it wrong as this is not a fine but an unlwaful (see why in this thread) demand. he should then get the card co to do a recharge for the fee and tell the lease co they should learn to read.

yes you can use the picture evidence as it is now in the public domain.

You need to speak to your boss and explain how he is been rooked over this and the car lease co have got it wrong as this is not a fine but an unlwaful (see why in this thread) demand. he should then get the card co to do a recharge for the fee and tell the lease co they should learn to read.

Yes, I know that I can use the photos, but asking permission was me being polite :)

The problem with the admin fee is it is mentioned in the terms of the hire car that the hirer is responsible for parking fines and charges, should they be required to transfer hirer details, so legally unless we claim compensation from the company, there is nothing we can do about the admin fee.

well, your boss doenst have to pay them and if they have already paid they should consider reclaiming the money. None of it is legal or binding even in the hire contract as it ISNT a fine or a charge so no admin fee can apply