APCOA camera bxxxs up

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nice of that site to mislead people into thinking theyre fines.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

What a mess. There is a car park for Costa and Travelodge customers which allows 90 minutes parking in the car park. But the ANPR also captures vehicles passing the car park to get to the Costa drive in counter who are not stopping in the car park. When the drive in motorists leave they appear to go round he back and miss the cameras altogether.

I wonder how long this has been going on before anyone tumbled.

Lots of GDPR claims coming I guess.....................

Good to see Costa washing its hands over this when its their customers who are being shafted.

not unique but I bet APCOA will say almost anything to avoid paying back the maoney they have taken unlawfully from peopel. It is also sad that there are many who will have paid up because they received an "official" demand and will be blissfully unaware that APCOA has made a complete horlicks of their contractual obligations. It would be nice to think that Trading Standards or the council would now get involved and force them to go through their recoreds to make good for everyone who has been clobbered without reason but they wont.

I doubt the Council will be bothered. Ater all this was the same Council involved in the Lendal Bridge scheme and made those who were fined claim it back despite knowing who each ticket was from. Would be better if each person so involved sent them a bill for the original payment incurred, any inconvenience they had been put to, a sum for breach of data protection etc etc.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

APCOA know thta wont happen and know the council wont enforce either.

Every person who does demand a refund and doesnt get it who takes them to court makes it easier for the next person and so on until they become too worried about their costs and then start to consider doing the correct thing if they were told to. however councils wont take this into account either

ApCOa got a contrat withmy ex-employer a good few years ago and when out facilities manager was made redundant they were made a director of the company! Like politicians joining the boards of companies after the get kicked out no conflict of interest there.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras, typos