BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• 1. BREAKDOWN OF LOAN Amount of Loan : £20,000.00 Loan Terms : 10 Years Monthly Repayments : £230.00 A.P.R (interest %) : 6.35% (FIXED) Note: - We want to confirm you that your loan amount is completely approved by our company for the amount of £20,000.00.So,for you to get this loan sorted you have to go through a credibility check and you are requested to pay your first month installment in advance which is for the month of March. Your second monthly installment will be due in month of April by direct debit. Once you can make the payment of £230.00, you will receive the loan amount of £20,000.00 in your bank account within 45 minutes. 2. RESPONSIBILITY Although this agreement may be signed below by more than one person, Borrower understands that we are each as individual responsible for paying back the full amount. 3. REPAYMENT The Borrower will pay every month through direct debit. There would direct debit mandate which we will ask the customer to sign. Borrower will repay the amount of this loan in equal uninterrupted monthly installments. 4. PREPAYMENT Borrower has the right to prepay the whole outstanding amount at any time. If borrower does, or if this loan is refinanced – that is, replaced by a new note – Lender will refund the unearned finance charge. 5. LATE CHARGE Any installment not paid within 7 days of its due date shall be subject to a late charge of 0.9% of the  6. DEFAULT If for any reason Borrower fails to make any payment on time, Borrower shall be in default. The Lender can then demand immediate payment on the entire remaining unpaid balance of this loan, without giving anyone further notices. If borrower has not paid the full amount of the loan when the final payment is due, the Lender will charge in interest on the unpaid balance at 4.5% per year. 7. RIGHT OF OFFSET If this loan becomes past due, the Lender will have the right to pay this loan from any deposit or security Borrower have with this lender without notice to me. If the Lender gives me an extension of time to pay this loan, Borrower still must repay the entire loan. *Note: The Annual per Rate (A.P.R) mention above will remain unchanged entire the loans terms. “Terms and Conditions” CENTRAL LOAN aim to ensure all information as maintain is: ◦current ◦fit for the purpose intended ◦complete ◦accurate CENTRAL LOAN provide two services to the customer: •We can transfer the loan amount in customer’s account •We can fix an appointment with the customer to deliver the loan amount at customer’s place in few cases (Fee may include). These terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. DATA PROTECTION: We may as a result of your interaction with the Site hold and process personal information obtained about you when you access the Site and use it for servicing our relationship with you, for the purposes of fraud prevention and debt collection, to understand your financial needs, to conduct our business and to provide you with better customer services and products from both Best Loans and those of selected third parties, to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of the Site and for statistical analysis. We may pass this information to other members of the CENTRAL LOAN group or agents, as permitted by law so that they may do the same and they may pass information held by them about you to us so that we may do the same. We will not disclose any such information outside of the Best Tenant Loans group except for fraud prevention purposes and/or if required/obliged by law or Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or to our regulators under proper authority, or under a strict code of secrecy to sub-contractors or persons acting as our agents or where we have your consent or have previously informed you. GOVERNING LAW: The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.     LOAN INFORMATION: All loans are agreements regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974, which lays down certain requirements for your protection, which should be complied with when agreements are made. If they were not, the creditor (LOANS) cannot enforce the agreement against you without obtaining a court order. Written quotations are available on request. All lending is subject to appraisal of the applicant's financial status. To apply, you must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man). APR details are correct at time of publication. Certain purposes of loan may be excluded or have limited repayment periods. The rate you are offered will depend on credit assessment procedures, your personal circumstances and other related factors. Terms of agreements will be clearly disclosed to you before you sign the agreement. You will agree to pay the Total Amount Payable on the agreement by the installments and at the times stated. If two or more of you sign the agreement as the Borrower, you are liable jointly and severally, that is together as well as separately. If the loan is secured by a Legal Charge over your property, normally your main residential address, you must sign and have witnessed the Legal Charge as a separate document accompanying the agreement. Products and offers are subject to conditions and can be withdrawn without notice. EARLIER PAYMENT OF YOUR LOAN: You have the right to repay your loan at any time during the repayment period by giving notice in writing. To do this, you will need to pay off the amount you owe under your agreement which may be reduced by a rebate (reduction) of part of the interest. RETURN, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY: You have the right to cancel in writing up to 14 working days after the loan has been issued. Should you have already received the loan funds, you will be charged interest on a pro rata basis from the date of issue until funds are cleared in our bank account. You have the right to a refund or return of loan repayments accidentally or unintentionally made to us or collected by us. Refunds will be made as soon as practicable but normally within five working days of us being informed. You have to right to cancel your loan application if the loan amount is not credited or deliver in your bank account or home address then CENTRAL LOAN will refund the amount you paid within 24 working hours* (*Condition Apply) DELIVERY POLICY: Our loan agreement will only come into force when both you and we or our authorized representative have signed it or agree over the phone. When the loan is made we will open an account in your name(s) and debit it with the Total Amount Payable       The loan (Amount of Credit) will be delivered to you by transfer into your bank account, cash or by another mutually agreed method. Once your loan application has been approved “in principle” and subject to our usual underwriting criteria, your loan will be issued within two working hours of receipt of all the required fees. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE: APR is a standard calculation used across the whole UK finance industry. It is a percentage calculation which lets you compare different forms of credit (i.e. loans, mortgages or credit cards) to help you decide on the best value. The APR takes into account interest as well as fees and charges. TYPICAL APR: A "typical" APR is the APR offered to two-thirds (7.8%) of borrowers. The actual APR you are charged is subject to status so you might not qualify for the typical APR The lender will assess your circumstances, such as your income, how much you can afford to repay, the relative security of your job, whether you're on the electoral roll and your credit history. CENTRAL LOAN typical APRs are as follows: Secured loans – typical 2.82% - 5.62% APR FIXED Unsecured loans – typical 5.60% - 17.60% APR FIXED Undertaking: I hereby certify that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge. If any of the above information is found to be incorrect at a later stage, I shall be liable to be disqualified/ refund for the personal loan. Regards BORROWERS SIGNATURE CENTRAL LOAN 1) _______________ 25-27 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR13NX, United Kingdom Email: support@centralloan.co.uk Web: www.centralloan.co.uk 2) _________________ Contact Number: - +44-161-5051746       full  load agreement        
    • Ignore...    Wait until you get a Letter of Claim and come back here.
    • I wouldn't just ask them. I would send them an email confirming that the dealer has now agreed to receive the car back and that in view of the fact that they sold the car illegally and also in unsatisfactory condition, they have avoided the contract from the very beginning and therefore all agreements to purchase the car and any related agreements to finance it are now considered void from the outset. Tell them that this is your position and you want it confirmed. If your finance company will not confirm it then you are going to begin an immediate complaint to the financial ombudsman service because they will not be observing their duties under the consumer credit act. I think you need to be very insistent about all of this.
    • Were even if your mother died intestate, there must be some probate and somebody must be administrator. Try and send an SAR And incidentally, the principle is statute barred is a statutory limitation but it is subject to court's discretion
    • I will be contacting both the finance company and the trade centre tomorrow morning myself to make sure I receive written evidence off both parties stating the contract will be getting rolled back.   
  • Our picks

Coda

Letting Agent Trouble.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 387 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am struggling with the local letting agencies, I am disabled and I do not wish to divulge this fact to the letting agency, this is my own personal right and I shouldn't have to let this fact be known to anyone should I so chose but I am facing discrimination and other problems due to their policies. I already know that I will fail a credit and employment check, but I have through some luck managed to borrow enough money to pay for an entire six months tenancy, including letting agency fees and the landlords deposit in advance, this means they will be at zero financial risk. I am polite and approachable, I have good character references and landlord references.

However, the excuses have started, I am being told things like, couldn't I go to a different agency? This isn't the way we usually like to do things and even excuses like, I've heard that we could be taken to court for doing this kind of thing, at this stage I have simply made some inquiry's and been well mannered but they are already refusing to correspond with me by e-mail.

These agencies are literally creating our country's homeless problem, deciding who they chose to rent too and who gets to have to ruff it in a sleeping bag in a shop doorway, they should be held accountable and I should have legal rights, I need to know what those rights are.

I realize I can file complaints and disputes and even take court action however these are lengthy procedures and I need to find somewhere to live now and I am facing homelessness yet again.

Do I have any legal rights here? What reasons do they have to decline me? Don't I have rights as a consumer?

Please Help.

You already Sa you will fail a credit and employment check so a disability is irrelevant.

The letting agency uses credit and employment checks to check suitability for the landlord.

They do not have to rent to you.

Just inthe same way a shop does not have to sell you an item you want. You cannot force the shop to sell it.

You already As you will fail a credit and employment check so a disability is irrelevant.

The letting agency uses credit and employment checks to check suitability for the landlord.

They do not have to rent to you.

Why would you need to pass a credit or employment check if the money is already paid in full and the landlord is at no financial risk, I'm afraid you have succumb to a common bias against people who are un able to work, you probably also believe I am living off your taxes as well no doubt?

disability is irrelevant

Wrong again, if a companies policy discriminates against disabled people they can be prosecuted by the court of human rights.

a shop does not have to sell you an item you want. You cannot force the shop to sell it.

I don't believe this is the case, by that logic a shop could decide they only wish to sell goods to white people for example, which is of course discrimination and illegal, we all have equal rights as consumers.

Sorry sgtbush I think you're talking rubbish there.

"Why would you need to pass a credit or employment check if the money is already paid in full and the landlord is at no financial risk"

Because this is the oldest trick in the book: pay 6 months rent in advance and only move out once you get bailiffs at your door, 2 years later.

So 2 years rent for the price of 6 months.

Also, considering that you would fail a credit check, it is safe to assume that any ccj wouldn't be satisfied, so total loss for the landlord.

That's why.

I'll break it down to 3 simple answers.

Letting agents use credit/employment refs to see stability. What after 6 months pre paid the tenant refuses to leave.

( the op has already stated they would fail such checks)

2. The op is not disclosing to letting agent that they are disabled ( which is their right) so they cannot claim discrimination if they are disabled. How does the letting agent know

A shop does not have to sell a product to anyone they choose. You cannot demand tescos to sell you a packet of biscuits if tescos do not want to.

I will also add that only public body's are subjected to the human rights act and therefore can be brought to account in the ECHR. Private entities are not so subjected.

I will also add that the HRA and discrimination are two different things

Sorry sgtbush I think you're talking rubbish there.

I don't think sgtbush is talking rubbish here.

Disability discrimination law only applies here if the letting agent knows, or should reasonably be expected to know, that you are disabled Coda. Equality Act 2010 section 15 (2).

But in your first post you said "...I am disabled and I do not wish to divulge this fact to the letting agency, this is my own personal right and I shouldn't have to let this fact be known to anyone should I so chose...". So presumably the letting agent doesn't know you are disabled. Therefore the letting agent is not legally discriminating against you because of your disability. Under the Equality Act they can't discriminate against someone if they don't know they are disabled.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

another problem you will have when offering to pay up front for 6 months is that the money laundering regs protocols the letting agent has to go through will mean they have to at least ask a lot more questiosn and get you to show them a a lot more evidence of who you are and where the money comes from and thus income for affordability purposes.

It is also common for drug producers to pay the rent up front and as soon as they are in the property they rip out all of the walls and divert the electric to install their growing labs.

It may be unfair to you but your offers and requests have set off so many alarm bells for them I would be surprised of you got any offers rather than being surprised at the refusals.

Edited by Andyorch

It would be handy to know why you think you will fail a credit check? Usually the credit check fails if you have a CCJ, or have been made bankrupt. In that case, most lettings agents would accept a guarantor, if you had anyone that could act in such a way?

I'm assuming you're unemployed as well, and not claiming any benefit entitlements? The only way the lettings agent would rent to you, would be if you had a guaranteed monthly income, and if the 6 months rent you have could be broken down into monthly payments. I can see why they wouldn't rent to someone with no income and a large sum of money, and as others have pointed out, they aren't aware of your disability. If you tell them you're disabled and earning xyz through disability payments, and they then deny you - You'd probably have more of a case, but you'd have to then spend your savings taking them to court...