• Tweets

• just to update, i have received a letter this morning from Arrow Global-   We thank you for your letter and acknowledge your request for documentation pursuant of the consumer credit act 1974. We do not accept that we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute. However, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested.We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will respond in due course. We confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents.   So i assume Arrow have not bought the debt and are collecting for either another DCA or indeed the origianol creditor in this case would be Marks & Spencer. not sure to as if this is good news that they have not produced it or bad news they may be going back to M&S,Can anyone chuck some light on it for me   Many Thanks to all
    • Hello. I'm asking a question regarding paying a PPI company. I won't name names, unless anyone thinks it's relevant. My partner made a claim to a PPI company a few weeks before the deadline. He received a letter from Lloyds asking for authority for them to act, which he supplied. A couple of weeks later, rather unexpectedly, he had a letter from Lloyds with an offer, which he accepted. He's now received the payment. In all of this time, he had nothing from the PPI company apart from the odd text, asking him to keep them informed if he heard anything. He scanned the letter with the offer from Lloyds and emailed it to them as requested, expecting them to invoice him, he has no intention of not paying, even though they seem to have done next to nothing. This week, he receive 2 letters from them containing 3 forms in total, for him to complete, checking his details as Lloyds told them there was an error. I've advised him to ignore the form, since he's been paid & is just waiting for them to claim the money from him, and if they're so inefficient, that they ignore emails virtually offering them money, they might forget about it altogether! Is this the right course of action? He's concerned they'll take him to court for not paying, but I don't see how they can, when they've never even asked for any. Any advice greatly appreciated.  
    • I think you should have included the letter in your bundle to VCS and the Court. That way I would think VCS would not wish to go to Court as they would have to admit that they had been issuing PCNs for several years having no contract to do so. Completely blowing out of the water their statement that they  adhere to the Code of Conduct. As they haven't and also lied in their Witness statement, it should be pointed out that they should not be able to access the DVLA for motorists data when they have breached the Code for so long . It should also be pointed out their other misrepresentation. as I pointed out on post 123 and 126.
    • Thanks for all your help so far, it's appreciated. Received the notice of allocation to the small claims track from my local court with the following page being directions. First and foremost it reminds them to pay a fee. I'm PC savvy so I'll post up a copy of the letter with details removed a bit later.
    • grr.. THEY ARE NOT BAILIFFS they cant enter any property or do ANYTHING.    
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Mastercard fined £504m by Europe for competition breach

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 274 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sign in to follow this