adamtzim vs barclays

adamtzim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5544 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I sent my data access request on the 07/11/2006 and I know they have 40 days to comply but do I need to send a reminder to them or do I just wait the full duration? Can anyone help with this??

P.S - Its good to see everyone pulling together to combat the banks! Keep it up peeps!!!

Hi, and welcome to the CAG Barclays forum.

Have you had an acknowledgement letter from them telling you that they'll take "forever" to send you what you want, together with the return of your payment?

As for sending them a reminder, some have been nudging them about a week or so before the deadline. others have been receiving their statements after a week or two. I suppose it depends who opens your envelope.

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman

Hi Welshman

I did get the letter stating they will send it in a few weeks blah blah. I think I will just wait and see what happens in the 40 days. Will keep you all posted on the progress!! Thanks for that!

P.S - Cheers Sanbag, gona need all the luck I can get.

Hi adamtzim

I got my copy statements through within 19 days so I wouldn't worry too much. Barclays, as indeed must all the other banks, have clearly got themselves together on this issue and seem to be dealing with it fairly efficiently.

Luck

Simon

:cool: Don't let the Barclays grind you down