TPS ANPR overstay PCN claimform - TownGate Retail Park St James' St, Newport PO30 5HF is this a valid anpr ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

through the years I have been able to follow great advise from here and have managed to put to bed a number of private parking tickets for quite a few people as a hobby, the last where two tickets for a lady who parked in her own complex.

Ttoday I have been faced with a new challenge.

a friend came to me and said i dont know what to do,

I have this lot..

there were a number of letters asking for payment for a parking charge,

a couple of letters that gave notice of claim and 4 claim forms.

having registered all of the claims online we find that 2 have got default judgements and the other 2 are judgment pending.

all of which are from BW legal and are all for parking at a specific Total Parking Solutions site.

i am assured that all the paperwork is there and what i have been given is all that she has received, there are no notices to keeper and other debt letters.

one letter relating to one of the CCJs just gives notice that a claim has been issued, there is no other paperwork.

one letter gives notice of claim issued and gives a ticket reference but that does not relate to the claim that had been issued , dates and times match.

i managed to get her to look at her credit file, where there is another CCJ issued in Oct 18 my guess it is for the same thing,

but that was issued at her old address,

even though she been in her current address for over year.

any thought to help me pick through this mess would be fab..

thank you all

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

when did she move?

when did she update her v5c with DVLA?

date of each original parking offence.?

get her to ring northants bulk tomorrow

for the registered CCJ's she will need the CCJ Number, then ask for copies of the CLAIMFORMS and the CCJ judgement by email PDF.

also findout the dates of the 2 claims that yet have judgements registered.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

old address?

that tells us everything we need to know as to how and why.

As soon as they got the " gone away" returned letter they were on to court as they knew there was zero chance of your friend defending because they wouldnt know.

As said is what we need to know now is the date of the issuing of the more recent tickets and when she informed the DVLA she had moved. If thyre have not obtained keeper details for each event then they have failed to create a liability as the POFA is specific on this.

In the meanwhile she should gather the usual images and info about the events and then ask for a set aside of all of these judgements on the grounds of non delivery of the summons' if she had informed the DVLA.

Also it is wise to use the RM forwarding service for at least 6 months when you move for a multitude of reasons.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

claim 1,

ticket march 2018 after moved

filed at old address

default judgment obtained oct 2018

Claim 2

filed 3/12 18 AOS was done 10/12/18

no defence filed to date

claim 3

filed 29/11/18

AOS was done 10/1218

no defence filed

judgment obtained by default

claim 4

filed 04/12/18

AOS again 10/12/18

no defence filed to date

claim 5

filed 29/11/18

AOS done 10/12/18

no defence filed

judgement by default

the person in question has all sorts of health issues and she has a child with additional needs to, the stress of these all lead to not filing any defenes,

is it worth getting these set aside on the basis of health and also not receiving correct paperwork as well as not receiving any notices to owner or tickets .

...if she had one ticket she would have changed her place of parking ...

your thoughts please, many thanks

Lets

Edited by dx100uk
Format

Sadly the health issues would be irrelevant to a court. I'm not saying I agree with this way of reasoning, but going down this route would get her nowhere.

Not receiving the paperwork is another story, and she would have a great chance of getting set asides, although initially at least it would cost her £255 a shot.

DX & EB asked when she informed the DVLA about the move. It's vital this question is answered. Motorists have a legal duty to inform the DVLA and risk a grand's fine if they don't.

Am I right in thinking there is no default judgement yet regarding claims 2 & 4? If so she needs to get on MCOL and defend the claims immediately, if she still can.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Use the std 2 or 3 line defence in any ppc claimform thread hefe...now!!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it will prove almost impossible to get a set aside for a default when the defendant has just not bothered to submit a defence.

It doesnt matter how people dress it up they coulndt be bothered to spend 5 minutes to go online and write a cuple of lines. Now I appreciate that they may not know what to say initially but tbh doing a web search when children in bed isnt beyond the wit of anyone.

Now they owe enough you can bet the claimant will take the matter to the high court so they can get the bailiffs involved and that will add another 3300 to the bill.

Gte a defence submitted for the 2 late cases if nothing else.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

As said is what we need to know now is the date of the issuing of the more recent tickets and when she informed the DVLA she had moved. If thyre have not obtained keeper details for each event then they have failed to create a liability as the POFA is specific on this.
notified a week after moved in feb 18

Not receiving the paperwork is another story, and she would have a great chance of getting set asides, although initially at least it would cost her £255 a shot.
thats what i thought.

Gte a defence submitted for the 2 late cases if nothing else
will get that done as soon as i can locate the 3 liner defense...

that you all for you input, a real big help.

cheers

Lets

2 defenses now submitted going to go through the paperwork with her now to try for the set asides....

Edited by dx100uk
merge

good work, you are a credit to her.

dx

and they

Unfortunately you have only answered part of the question from Ericsbrother. I appreciate that you posted dates of some of the PCN earlier, but you make it difficult for those seeking to advise you. This is a self help site covering many threads, so please answer all questions fully otherwise people have to go back through the thread to confirm information.

As much of your problem is a matter of timing, can you please check your new V5c for the date of CHANGE rather than when you sent the old one off. Also it would be prudent to write to DVLA and ask for the dates and by whom an enquiry/ies were made for your keeper details.

It is a requirement that for every PNC that an enquiry is made. The PPC are not entitled to use a previous enquiry to issue subsequent NTK's. EB has noted the reason that the POFA 2012 has this specific requirement in another current thread, which as you have read others (haven't you?) to further your knowledge, you will be familiar with.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

As much of your problem is a matter of timing, can you please check your new V5c for the date of CHANGE rather than when you sent the old one off. Also it would be prudent to write to DVLA and ask for the dates and by whom an enquiry/ies were made for your keeper details.
i will try and find out date of move i cant answer that as these are not for me they are for someone i am trying to help, i will get her to send letter to dvla tomorrow asking for details of data enquiry.

It is a requirement that for every PNC that an enquiry is made. The PPC are not entitled to use a previous enquiry to issue subsequent NTK's. EB has noted the reason that the POFA 2012 has this specific requirement in another current thread,
i did make a note on this but not actioned yet, spent more time researching best way to put reason/s for set aside, to give more chance to get them.
good work, you are a credit to her.

many thanks DX, on another note i managed to get 2 pcns dismissed at second appeal for another lady, had confirmation yesterday, ppc didn't stand a chance....all because of the info i found on cag.

• 2 months later...

Hi All, 

helping a lady deal with 6 plus tickets from TPS

all tickets sent to previous address,

yet bw legal writing to new address.

we need to find out when TPS accessed her address details, 

would anyone know how to,

i haven't managed to find any info o how to.

many thanks 

Lets

why is her address not upto date?
has she moved?

what date are the tickets from

they must apply for the details EACH TIME.

and they

Many thanks for the link Andy.

she moved august 2017, updated her info straight away,

however looking through her credit file a ccj was obtained by the same company in 2016 at her old address,

me thinks tps used her old details to issue the notices, the tickets are from march 2018.

i looked at her license just to confirm when she updated .

hence need to get the access information.

cheers Lets

It is the address on the V5C that needs to be checked, there is no connection between the address on a driving licence and the address on a V5C - which is the address the parking companies get from the DVLA.

yep,

they have to ask for each charge notice they issue even if they are only a day apart

she should enquire as to who, when and why.

the DVLA are too up themselves to care about protecting your personal data

she will need to furnish the vehicle details and probably the V5 serial number.

DVLA have a habit of sending stock responses about "reasonable cause " rather than saying who and when

so it may take more than one attempt to get the answers

• 2 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to 6 plus tickets from TPS - who accessed dvla information??
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update, keep us posted about progress,

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

that is good, after a recent visit to court for a set aside hearing I would recommend that any throws as much into that eharing as possible and goes for a summary trial at the same time (evidence has to be sent in beforehand as normal) as the parking co's dont generally expact to have to fight tooth and nail at this point and are happy just to try and limit their costs. NAH, go after them hard

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I am just preparing a witness statement for a friend as she only told me yesterday that she has to get paperwork in to court tomorrow.

can anyone confirm the valdity of this Anpr ticket...we already have them on sending pcn to wrong address just wont a bit more ammo.

many thanks 

Lets

pcn.pdf

Can you post up other details please

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to TPS ANPR overstay PCN claimform - is this a valid anpr ticket

why did they send it to the 'wrong' address..had she not updated her V5C.

we need this filling out please:

and we need a copy of the defence you filed too

can we also have the location.

and if they've sent their WS we need all of it inc exhibits in ONE multipage pdf

read upload

and they