VCS ANPR PCN Claimform - Berkeley Centre, Sheffield, S11 8PN - out of time?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well I hope you didn't file a defence yet?

but if you did

I hope it was simply one of our 2 or 3 line ones.

defence was not due till day 33

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS ANPR PCN Claimform - Berkeley Centre, Sheffield, S11 8PN - out of time?

s dx says, Ihope you have just doen the AOS and not put anything down as a defence because you want to wait for their (non) response to your CPR31.14 request, which you should have sent  by post at the same time as doing the online AOS

we dotn write suggestions because we want to look good ij front of other caggers, we do so because they have a purpose and try prevent people from shooting themselves in the foot. If you dotn understand somehting, ask before making a decision. Your questions will help others to understand what they will need to do at the same stage so wont be wasted.

On 16/05/2019 at 18:45, jojonlp said:

Hi,

I have to say the new site looks great :)

Regarding the parking issue, I have just received what looks like papers from a county court from these crooks. The papers look like the normal kangaroo courts you often see now in this country these days.

They say I have 14 days to reply but or the judgement may be taken in my absence, if I upload the images here will they be view able by everyone?, that of course is not a major problem I just really don't want to give these crooks any help at all in continuing to extort money from me.

Thanks,

hi, i am in similar situation to yours, and would appreciate your help.

did you receive a letter before claim prior to the county court papers, and if so , did you reply to them, giving them financial details etc

as i have received a letter, and i am not sure whether to reply to this or not

Please create your own topic by clicking create in the top red banner

This one is for advising JJ

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

as you have read this thread you will know the answer, you sned the short response suggested and dont fill out the form as you arent going to lose at court.

In tyhe meanwhile you do your homework and read up on parking matters and supply us with the dates and times of the event ect in your own thread

Hi,

I have cocked up so hands up to that. If you are new to their site its not that clear which part of the site you were in. I did ask and I did get replies to help me but I messed up because I thought I was in the AOS part, but only at the end of the section realised that I had followed an incorrect flow and inadvertently filed my defense.

However that said I called the court today and was assured that I would be given several more opportunities to put my defense in.

Can you tell me what documents needs to be listed in the CPR 31.14, I intend to get that over to the VCS as a matter of urgency, I intend to posit this tomorrow, so if you could let me know how it needs to look I would appreciate it.

In order to try to recover the situation I plan to send in my defense by post and am also prepared to send a friend over to the hearing on my behalf if they run the case in my area, which I am told is common when it goes to court. The clerk advised that I would also get a chance to send in my defense by post.

So I need to start compiling my defense based on the information I have now and possibly add to it once I know how the CPR 31.14 request goes

Rabialioness, No I didn't receive an income and expenditure form ahead of the court docs, the Income and expenditure forms were part of the court pack.

Thanks,

rabialioness

well we roughly get 5-10 claimform threads a month here

you are the 1st that has not been able to follow the simple guide posted in post 23 here copied below again

as for the cpr 31:14

its in the link above

you don't need to adapt anything

as for your defence

it will be the std 2 or 3 line one in just about any other PNC claimform topic here already.

so... what defence did you mistakenly file on MCOL??

and they

it is early days yet,

you need to submit the AOS as said and then an outline of what your defence is within a month fo getting the claim form.

After that the court will send you another form called the allocation questionnaire and this determines what court and what track the claim will be heard, The default is your local county court and small claims track or procedure.

When the court tells you the date of the hearing you will be given a deadline for exchanging your detailed documents and sending a copy of the same to that court.

You may well have to wait 6 months for that to happen so spend some time reading up on the subject and by all menas ask questions about other threads and cases you bump into but stick to this thread so we can follow your progress

• 2 months later...

and?

if even if you lost could you please scan up their complete witness statement

we have 3 people here that need to see what evidence they supply.

dx

and they

• 1 month later...

Hi all, so I was at uni this year and didn’t go home for quite a while, meaning I didn’t see the letters that got sent to my home address from the Berkley centre and I’m actually in court tomorrow, for real. Very scared and not sure what to do