VCS ANPR PCN NTK - overstay - St Marys retail park car park, sheffield s2 4al

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can yo please put all those in ONE multipage pdf so we can zoom and don't have to download single photos one at a time

else we'll be here all day downloading./

read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

read upload it tells you.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please see tatached PDF of all images, appologies if some of them are upside down, they were ok before I converted them. I have written a little to explain what the photos are also- hope they make sense if not, please ask.

I don't know how to edit the jpegs, if possible- happy for admin to delete the post?

Many Thanks

st marys road car park retail .pdf

It appears that you can enter the car park without going past the main sign and therefore someone doing so could return and trigger the cameras on the second visit and make it look like thye had never left. fior example, you could have browsed in a shop and left to return later to collect goods from a premises that are not covered by this agreement with the landowner of that site but passed through without actually stopping. The entry and exit arrows have no legal standing on private land.

In short, plenty of reasons as to why your vehicle triggered their cameras without creating a contract and in any case still no keeper liability created due to the late issuing of the NTK. this makes the burden of proof fall squarely on their shoulders so even a rather convoluted explanation of how your vehicle was snapped when it wasnt parked will provide the final nail into their coffin.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras, typos

I find these charge notices absolutely unfair and appalling.

Many thanks Ericsbrother, your advice and points have been a great comfort and reassurance to me. I’ve been fretting over this and the other charge notice issued on Bradfield Road. Also on here. I have decided to take advise by yourselves and ignore the notices. I will keep you updated about how far they decide to take it- hoping it doesn’t go to court!

Once again thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...

If they were to take you to court the team here will help you defend any claim notwithstanding they may well have breached Data Protection asking DVLA for your details.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So you not been reading what's said in this and almost every thread in this forum??

and they

I have been reading everything in these threads D and I apologise if I am frustrating you by continuous questions and reassurance. I have two diffrent car park charge notices and am fretting a lot about repercussions of ignoring them, I don't have funds to pay out if taken to court which is why I'm seeking guidance and ressurance.

Thank you Brassnecked for your comments and reassurance - I am so worried about it all, but feel I want to stand my ground as I think they are appalling and unfair charges for parking in a free car park. I feel completely torn as to what to do for the "best" and piece of mind.

Dear All,

I have taken above advice, calmed myself down from panic to a degree and read all of the advised threads from my post and also read other related posts and images of letters etc. I do feel a lot more reasurred about ignoring the charge notice and will come back here if I recieve a court letter for further guidance from yourselves. Once again appologies for numerous posts from myself and Thank you

Dear All,

I have taken above advice, calmed myself down from panic to a degree and read all of the advised threads from my post and also read other related posts and images of letters etc. I do feel a lot more reasurred about ignoring the charge notice and will come back here if I recieve a court letter for further guidance from yourselves. Once again appologies for numerous posts from myself and Thank you

As long as you're feeling better. :)

If you get more correspondence and start worrying again, come back here and we'll give you a pep talk.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum