Serving Additional Particulars of Claim

If during step 5 of issuing the claim you state that you will serve additional Particulars of Claim, you must send the additional particulars to the defendant(s) within 14 days of your claim being issued. You should also send a covering letter to the defendant clearly advising that these are the extra particulars referred to in your claim form and quote the claim number. You must file an ‘N215 Certificate of Service’ with the court within 14 days of the claim being issued. The certificate of service confirms to the court that you have sent the documents to the defendant. The certificate can be filed by post or preferably by email to ccbc@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk . Please include the claim number in the subject line of the email. A blank N215 can be downloaded from www.justice.gov.uk/forms. The second page of the N215 explains how to calculate the ‘date of service’. Please note if the date of service is different to that of the claim form, then you should consider the later date to be the date of service for the claim. For further information please see Civil Procedure Rule 7E.6 at: http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/pd_part07e

Please note the court does not require copies of the additional documentation you wish to serve upon the defendant at this time.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Donate button something to the Consumer Action Group   

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you Andyorch, this was my understanding, appreciate jumping in also.

Thanks BF, I'll keep you all posted.

BF, for your entertainment.

Today I receive two letters, one from the court confirming their defense the other from Everest.

It shows you the shower of sh&t I'm dealing with, enjoy!

Everest.pdf

Everest.png

They're crazy. It just shows what a load of stupid disorganised people they are. If they can't even get their paperwork right it's no wonder they can't get your window installation right.

When you get the defence, please post it here – in multipage single file PDF format, of course

Jean Gillespie ordered her Everest conservatory back in December 2008 at a cost of nearly £33,000. Yet, almost as soon as it was installed, the roof started leaking. According to Jean, Everest has been out numerous times to fix it but unfortunately the roof still leaks.

Chartered Surveyor Barry Cross told Watchdog "The roof and the walls are moving because these bars have not been tightened up properly. Secondly where it is leaking, strip out all the trim, if necessary take the glass off, find where it's leaking put that right and put the glass back and put everything back to normal". Unfortunately, Jean has been left to deal with the mess.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1dnwn9yRZHpNqplkjxR1zcW/everest-not-always-the-best

21% of their customers on trust pilot are either unhappy or very unhappy

https://fr.trustpilot.com/review/www.everest.co.uk

Before Christmas my wife and I ordered double-glazed windows and bifold doors from Everest. This followed a previous order of windows for half of the house fitted last July.

When the new order came in early March, it became clear that the windows did not match the ones supplied nine months ago and the bifold doors did not fit.

I have made countless calls, written a letter of complaint followed up with an email, had three separate visits from installation managers who have all promised to take action and get back to me with their proposals, and had a further installation visit so that the back door is usable.

But I still cannot get any response from the company about what it is actually going to do to rectify the remaining problems. TR, Woodford Green

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/may/16/everest-double-glazing-post-installation-problems

Loads more stories. By then you have a look around the Internet.

I expect that there are probably websites where people exchange views about DIY work or improvements that they have had carry on their homes. Give us a few quotes and some links to them.

Yeah, I referenced TP earlier in the thread and been monitoring for a while now, long before I found you guys. It's at 21% because they quickly post magical 5* reviews on receiving a truthful 1* review.

If their manufacturing, installation and customer services team showed as much efficiency they wouldn't be in the mess they are in. Unfortunately most of the mess is very well hidden from your poor consumer and why to the very start of this thread, do you really have any consumer rights.

That said, if you read those 1* reviews without knowing any different, you wouldn't believe it until you experience it. So yes, lesson learnt my side, any TP reviews with negative scores above 10% do major research, over 20% avoid completely.

Trading standards should be dealing with this, not you guys, although I'm truly thankful for it. To this day I still can't understand how they are allowed to continue. GGF are completely useless as well, they say impartial advice can be given yet they refused to answer my queries unless I funded a £1000 + VAT site visit.

Oh, their member would have to agree to that first also, so much for impartial, yeah I know they are being paid by the member but still!

I'll post as things progress, it seems the legal team are indeed efficient when it comes to dealing with issues!

Please fill in your quit date here