JP Morgan/Rooftop Arrears fees- The saga continues.

jotty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK MCOL now submitted as advised, for small amount £50, and complaint to ICO.

Lets see if the law is on our side this time, just concerned slightly as to any response or defence they may put forward but lets see.

Post your particulars of claim up here in PDF format.

You have another half hour to do it before we set the forum to read-only

On 2/26/2019 at 2:53 PM, BankFodder said:

Post your particulars of claim up here in PDF format.

You have another half hour to do it before we set the forum to read-only

Kept it simple pending a response as advised:-

The claimant sent a properly formulated subject access request made pursuant to the Data Protection Act 2018 to the defendant on 12/12/18 & 04/01/19

The defendant failed to comply with their statutory duty to disclose the claimant's personal data within the lawful deadline of 30 days.

The defendant's failure to comply with the statutory request is continuing.

The defendant is in breach of their statutory duty and furthermore has caused distress and inconvenience to the claimant.

The claimant claims damages of £50

Looks fine, – you sent to SAR is so you should change it to the plural.

Got home today and there was a letter from Rooftop, they acknowledged my court claim and whilst not saying they were wrong have admitted the claim and are now sending out the information as per the original SAR. I will check the MCOL site as well.

Oh and I have also got a Bruce bonus of the £50 and £25 in fees claimed in a nice cheque.

Once I get the cheque cleared and have the SAR I will of course be donating to this wonderful site (Bankfodder)

Next battle will be about the excessive charges on the account that will hopefully show up from the SAR

Well got the response re SAR, they have sent me a cd with the info on but I can’t look at it as I only have iPads. The cd is also password protected and that’s being sent by separate letter. 

Its like dealing with a petulant child ! 

You say that they have admitted the claim???

This means you will apply for judgement?

Thanks in advance for the donation.  Very kind.

We would like very much to have a copy of the judgement and you should send copies to the ICO and FCA as part of a complaint.

• Thanks 1

Yes they have paid the amount claimed so I’m just waiting for a copy from court. 

Not had a response yet from ICO but will be telling them in due course.

Let’s see what they don’t want me to see in the SAR

If they paid the amount claimed in full I guess that means my claim had been satisfied doesn’t it ? 

Edited by jotty

password CD is normal unless you ask for it to be on paper. Most default to paper, but to save ink/paper/environment etc they go on cd

• Thanks 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I think that you may have to apply for the judgment - I'm not sure that it will be generated automatically

More than a few broken links I'm afraid. I'm sure the site team will have a hunt around – but maybe you could as well please. And then let us know if you find it. It certainly around here somewhere. I suggest that you begin by looking in the mortgages section of the library

Also, if you find a broken link, please could you post a link to it source so we can see the context of it and then we will have a better chance finding the target.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

More than a few broken links I'm afraid. I'm sure the site team will have a hunt around – but maybe you could as well please. And then let us know if you find it. It certainly around here somewhere. I suggest that you begin by looking in the mortgages section of the library

Yes spent last hour trying, annoying thing is i had a copy until recently - aarghh !

Well where did you find these broken links. That will gives a place to start

5 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Well where did you find these broken links. That will gives a place to start

Unless you really want me to spend another hour trying, I have looked in the library and it gives the "sorry there is a problem" message and then I tried most of the threads relating to unfair fees and tend to get the same error message.

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Edited by jotty

No I really don't want to put you to any more trouble – but if you could simply show me where one of these links is – then I may be able to track down the target and then repair the link.

So where are you finding the link? If it's an AutoLink then please would you type the trigger phrase or word in your next post and that will help me to find it.

Could it be this 

5 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Could it be this 

Yes thats one I looked at but the link to the spreadsheet seems to have gone, also tried searching for the CIS spreadsheet but get same message that it doesnt exist.

Edited by jotty

the above is document link which was broken and I've now repaired.

You still aren't showing me where you are finding this broken link.

Please will you link me to the post which contains the link which is broken and then I have a chance of finding it.

I've flagged it up to the site team

in the PPI forum where they have always been

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...