Theangel1971

high view parking multiple ANPR PCNs - overstay - Tesco Hereford = now DRP Letter

Thanks Honeybee. 😚 I did have a little giggle when I saw the mass of signs that have been erected since the letter. 

33 minutes ago, Theangel1971 said:

. I did have a little giggle when I saw the mass of signs that have been erected since the letter. 

Have they changed the signs in any way-such as altering the time stayed?

No, I think just to make it clearer to people about the time limit & to spend a minimum of £5 in the shop because the mitigating circumstances I pointed out was that the signage could not be see upon entering or leaving the carpark.

Do they now have planning permission?

Yes they had planning permission for signage, I'm not sure if there was any restrictions ... ? Will contact the council again.

then we want to see pictures of all the new signs, both individually and en masse, esp if they crowd out the older ones. You will be using this against them at some point in the future

There is bound to be something wrong with the new signs for sure.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

more inportantly it shows they knew the old signs were garbage otherwise they wouldnt have to change them.  the comparison  of images will help enormously

I don't have any pictures of the old signs but I can take pictures of the new ones.

Posted (edited)

you should ahve tekent hem when you first came here in Jan, now how are you going to prove what was there? However, if they want to sue you they will have to produce picturs of the original signage and with your pictures of the new signs you can at least compare and if they are the same then you can point out the awkward fact about them being new.

please read a lot more about private parking though as you are letting golden opportunities slip through your fingers.

Edited by ericsbrother

Hi, I haven’t heard anything more from highview after I sent the letter to Dave Lewis, until today, I received a letter from SCS Law acting on behalf of highview for an outstanding debt they now consider to be £1,250,00.

i thought I had read up on everything I could & done all that was possible. I’m sorry I’ve missed golden opportunities 😪

Ps the letter to Dave Lewis was sent back in February, since then they have installed new signage & now have returned with an even bigger charge 

If not a letter of claim

Ignore

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Thank you. Does it state clearly if it is a letter of claim?

Post it up if it's significantly different to any of the other letters they sent.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

removed that

please read upload and use one pdf only please

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

If you put the pictures into 1 multi-page pdf document, then you can upload it. (In post #14 you said you'd worked out how to do it.....)

That's not a LBA and you can ignore it. Please read through a few other threads, you'll see the same advice given on a lot of them.

See the terminology? Read carefully and understand rather than having a panic, because that's what they're hoping for, that's how they get their money, when people panic and pay.

"I am instructed to report back to Highview Parking Ltd with a recommendation to refer your case to their solicitor, to consider commencing court proceedings against you"

There's an awful lot of thinking about and maybes there.

I'm just off to report back to my husband with a recommendation that he considers booking a Caribbean cruise for our holiday next year. Does that mean I'm going on a Caribbean cruise next year?

I recommend that you use Sudso soap as it washes whiter. Can I sue you if you dont?