BankFodder BankFodder

ajjm

PCM windscreen PCN - residential parking - Brentford Lock, Middlesex

Hi again,

Latest letter from Trace Debt Recovery UK Ltd attached. We all plan to continue to ignore! As you can see, I'm getting the hang of this!!

PCM trace recovery letter April 19.pdf

Yes ignore their letter probably written by the teaboy. However the contents do merit a complaint to the FCA. Just because they take you to Court does not mean you will have to pay various costs nor a CCJ. The first two might happen if you lose but the CCJ would only happen if you both lost the case-highly unlikely, and then did not pay the fine off within a month.

I remember slagging off a solicitor who wrote to me many years ago with a letter much more lawful than that and received an abject apology almost by return [obviously not BW Legal nor Gladstones]. I think Trace should get their knuckles rapped at least.  

one of these things where weight of numbers would be key. If every person on this forum who got a threatogram complained then the FCA would think there was a real problem to investigate

I would be quite happy to make a complaint to the FCA but don't want to create loads more paperwork and hassle! If you think it's worth it let me know. I will also let my friends know. AJJM

Here is the latest missive, this time a final demand. I assume we continue to ignore...

Trace final demand.pdf

please consider this their final demand.

Well as they cant demand anything that makes the statement as meaningless as the rest of the content.

I havent looked them up with the FCA to see if they are registered to handle client monies. If they arent then even if you pay them the debt hasnt gone away and if they are registered they have failed to follow the rules by not proving the debt.

No DCA seems to bother about the law though and Companies House and the FCA seem to just let them get on with it.

We have now had another letter.I assume the threats are as toothless as all the previous ones but it's always good to have your reassurance! Many tthanks

Trace letter 7 May 19.pdf

These quasi half literate debt collectors have a very high opinion of themselves. As if any parking company would let them decide whether to sue or not when they basically failed in their job to get you to pay up. And yes ignore.

Thank you!

so what do you think has changed as far as the law around debt goes in the fortnight between the threatograms?

as for their dire warnings, they would be better off stating you should use the Green Cross Code when crossing the road but perhaps that is way above their competence level

One wonders if they have a “all the final demands weren’t really final, but this is our final final demand!” letter

one can only hope they do, and that it really is final.......

Chances are they’ll just get a different letterhead to use

Indeed! 

Latest letter. Doesn't appear to contain anything new that needs action. Sadly one of our group paid, I'm not sure at what point.  3 of us still ignoring 

Trace letter 25 May 19.pdf

Yes is another ThreatOgram, Ignore until a proper LBA from their solicitor.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

gosh, the parking co must hve paid them  more than £15 for this output

still it is their money......

as thery are not solicitors and therfore dont have legal priviledge you could ask them for a copy of the letters their clients sent them under the GDPR just to see if the claims in this taradiddle are true.

Chances of them complying with the SAR? Hmm....

Ha ha thanks

As predicted we have heard nothing more on this. Thanks for all the help. Donation to this wonderful site made!

Good news, but do hang on to the paperwork.  The fleecers have six years to start court action, and some of them periodically dust down their old cases and send out more silly letters.

• Like 1

Good tip thanks. Will do

#