BankFodder BankFodder

Bekki0405

Southern Water/shumans claim form - debts from 2007 ***Claim Struck Out***

Bring on Monday then 

Ok bear with me as I currently in hospital after surgery this morning.

It’s ok, the morphine is making me feel hilarious.

However, serious post, according to the MCOL, nothing has happened with my claim, and I’ve heard nothing from the claimant.

They had until 4pm this afternoon.

If they had done anything, would it be on the website?

Or is there a possibility they’ve replied to the court but not online? 

It wont show on line with the claims status...this is a seperate directions order...you will have to check with the court.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

give it another day and say ring the court tomorrow?

its always good to view things in a hilarious manner anyway where fleecers and speculative claims are concerned...

Probably best I’m off the morphine when I call the court then😉

I’ll call when I’m home. I’m hoping they’ve missed the deadline, if so, I’ll hit you up for further directions. Thanks

Still no correspondence. I have spoken to the court, who, as it stands have nothing from Southern Water, but have a back log, and technically it could be in the system waiting to be processed. The direction either way, is to send it to the judge for further review and decision. 

MCOL is showing no further updates. Am I right in thinking that I would have heard from Southern Water independently from the court process. 

The last correspondence stated the claimant was to reply to the court and defendant. So I’m taking it as I haven’t heard, nor would the court.

Anyone know what the next step would be, if Southern Water haven’t replied in time?

Yes post #101

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I’ll call the court on Tuesday and inform them I’ve had nothing sent and hopefully they’ll have something definite 

I’ll call SW water scheme dept and ask if they can help me independently of the court case

Ask the court to impose sanctions if they have failed to comply .....IE Strike out the claim.

Oh is that actually an option Andyorch? It did cross my mind that could be an option. I wasn’t aware I could make the request 

Its an option but normally the court expects you to make an application to request it which would incur a fee.....but if your Order states that the court will strike it out if they fail you can simply request it and the court actions it of its own volition. 

Cool, I’ll speak to the court on Tuesday and see if I can progress it like that

Give that girl a pat on the back 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

STRUCK OUT PEOPLE

special mention to this group for their help.

My obvious question is, can they restart this, or what happens to the debt? For now though, this claim is closed

IMG_0191.jpg

no its not closed !!...its been struck out...dead.

they can wave their arms all they like about the debt ...nothing they can now do AFAIK.

Can they start a new claim?

Does anyone know if this debt, some £3500, will be written off.

I can’t quite believe that will be it from Southern Water.

I’m currently paying them for the current bill,

but am I right in thinking that the County Court claim is not only dead, but the debt is now unenforceable

its dead forget it.as my last post 

Shulmans issued all these claims when I suspect SW litigations team knew nothing about them at all.

that's why they got dumped.

dx

Still can’t quite believe it😳 I mean, I haven’t technically won, but it certainly feels like a victory. Many Thanks 

You have won on a technicality so to speak.....but it can be reversed if the claimant makes application for relief from sanctions......but unlikely.

Well done thread title amended.

Andy

And the debt Andy, what would be the best course of action for the actual debt that SW say I owe?. Do I call them and make an offer to pay. They’re not going to write it off, Do I need to make contact

no.

any sum/bill that was included in this litigation you can effectively now forget about.

they cant demand it, they've tried court, they failed.

• Thanks 1

Yes if you genuinely owe.....but nothing in connection to claim ...costs/ fees ..only true water debt. 

• Thanks 1