A&L, the battle closens

carsomyr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

after reading this forum and alllll the help for the past 6 hours today, ive decided im going to go ahead with everything

just wondering a few things before i get going.

the majority of charges they have issued to me are for being overdrawn (ranging from 6p-£70) it has always been paid off within a week or so, but then the next months charges for the previous month would make me overdrawn again.

the majority of the charges have been happening in the last 6 months, although im sure if i looked back far enough i could find more charges like this

do you think i should simply add up the most recent charges when this has been a problem? or all of them since i opened the account (when i was about 16, 4 years ago)

the other question, what is better to do, phone up and ask to be sent copies of the last "however many years" of previous statements or write a letter stateing how i wish to view the data they are holding in accordance with the DPA,

oh finally, just thought, do you think i should mention that the only reason i upgraded my account from a normal current account to a young workers account was because the account was advertised as having a flate rate overdraft for £3/month, yet on updating i realised that there was no overdraft. i phoned them and was told that it would be given to me only after i had shown reliable payments into my account, yet at no point was that mentioned when upgrading.

6 months down the line, and my salary still going into the account, i have been "offered" nothing of the sort

sorry its a bit long winded

You need to read all the FAQs and look over the template letters in the forum library.

You need to send a Subject Access request (DPA), witht he £10 fee, using the template letter. You will then get your statements etc. The big addition is that you should get confirmation in the letter they send of there being no manual intervention on your account, or that they do not keep records of this - this closes the door to potential defence they may come up with later. :D

Then just follow the set out plan ............. :D

Good luck ..........

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

FAQ Section.... Use these links :grin:

Like what I say show - add to my reputation (click the scales!)

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Halicrap - Full settlement 12/06 £408.34

Crapitol 1 - Settled in Full 27/04/07 £15808-)

All & Pester - Claim served £5695 4/09, Stayed

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

Lloybles - No CCA, CPR disclosure notices served.