• Tweets

• Thanks, I'll wait and see what they say then give that a go👍
    • cant see any harm in using your banks interweb portal to make direct payments no. just find out their sort/AC number and use your HML ref number as the description line or call and ask them for the details  
    • Hello, am new here and it seems a helpful forum. I am hoping you can help me.   I have tried to search the forum, but cannot find a previous topic like mine.   Basically, I have today received an NHS Penalty notice through the post relating to a prescription item from my doctor.   To cut a long story short, I get one item every month from my doctor, on repeat prescription. I am exempted from paying for this item and have been so for a lot of years. However, after going to the doctors last month, she added another (new) item for something else to my monthly repeat prescription.   So, when I went to collect it from Boots, I explained I had to pay for the new item added onto my prescription and then signed the back for the normal (exempted) item. All I got was a till receipt for the paid for item, which I later binned and thought nothing more about it.   However today, I have received a penalty charge notice relating to this new item (which I did pay for).   How do I go about disputing this penalty notice, as I no longer have the receipt.     Many thanks.
    • Thank you ever so much DX.  "My account is now on hold" whilst they get a copy of my lease apparently, I'm also going to dig out my copy after what you've said.   To the best of my knowledge I don't have a CCJ - I even got placed as a Temp in a insurance company when this started, which would have required financial checks to be passed.   They have tried to justify why I should pay up in three months but my only option is to use a credit card - and I'm sooo reluctant to do that whilst now unemployed.   Part of their latest correspondence had this line which I'm confused by (my home has no mortgage - which I presume what they are trying to get at?) Alternatively, you can complete and return a signed admission form so we can approach your lender for payment. Please advise if you wish us to send you an admission form.   DX - please can I ask if I want to make a token payment direct to HML can I pay into their bank. I can't write cheques anyway and don't imagine PDC will take my card details for anything less then the £550 a month.   (my debit card hasn't that value and not likely to for some time whilst I get myself together and back in employment - but I'm concerned they could try for it and take me into an unauthorised overdraft situation)    Thanks for your help massively.    
    • Sorry for my inability on this, but I thought there was case law already re breaching (but not infringing) GDPR, to the tune of £750?
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Flybe rescued by Virgin and Stobart

Sign in to follow this