An expensive £780 cinema ticket - court action advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Noting the branding on a cinemas car park, I parked to watch a film.

Not noticing any clear notifications to pay, they clearly are there. Naturally this is a Br2ttaN3a managed carpark.

I now have two letters.

1. Letter before action from the dubious BW

2. A final 16 day demand before court.

I have done the following but have had no response.

1. Recorded delivery letter to parking management company, asking for evidence, print outs, and offence.

2. Recorded delivery letter to BW asking for data restriction. ( they replied saying not applicable )

3. Letter to my MP

4. Letter to the cinema asking for them to make their signs to the car park clearly state you have to pay - and to step in and make contact.

I enclose the two letters.

I have sent a follow up email to the cinema stating I will write to the board and the local press - and that my complaint is under unfair contracts.

Shall I post the letters here, obviously edited?

Post documents in PDF format please.

Have you taken pictures of the car park and signs et cetera?

What do you mean by "data restriction"?

so where does the £780 come from? You have told us nothing useful about how this all came about Start again with date, time, place. patking co, whether you got a screen ticket or a letter through thepost with ANPR capture, what date this letter was sent, when it arrived, what correspondence you snet them and what they said in response, whether you appealed following the protocols or not and anything else.

After that we need pictures of the site from the public highway, pictures of the signage and any associared machinery and who the cinema is as if it is a chain writing to the local branch will have no effect as they dont make any decisions.