sammagnet

Bus Stop was suspended while road closed and buses diverted due to National Grid mains replacement on Green St, E13

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 260 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I came to return my brother's car and parked on the suspended bus stop which had been closed due to Gasworks mains replacement.

Below is my letter to Newham, I have appeal on 18th Jan 2019 and need some guidance.

The PCN ….. was issued while the vehicle was parked on the Bus Stop on Plashet Road.

Plashet Road was closed due to Mains Replacement work on Green Street.

Stukeley Road had notices stating that it was closed from 28th July to 5th October.

The works overran the above schedule and I wasn’t aware of its completion until after I was informed about PCN.

My brother was replacing carpet at his home and had borrowed by Toyota Previa to dispose off old carpet at the tip in Jenkins Lane.

I came on Sunday to replace the car,

I parked his little Swift and drove off with my Previa.

Later my brother found the above-mentioned PCN on his car and sent me a message.

I accept parking his Swift on the bus stop as the bus stop was suspended since the start of the work, all buses were being diverted via Stukeley Road.

Had the notices stated the correct date and if the notices were removed after the completion of the works I would have realised the bus stop suspension was removed and not parked the Swift where I did.

I will appreciate if you will revoke this penalty as I didn’t park the Swift to cause any obstruction and nor was it intentional.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

PCN Number removed

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I don't understand this. Please could you be more specific as to dates.

As I understand from the post, this signs said the suspension would have ended before you parked there. If you believed that to be the case, why would you have parked in the bus stop?

Do you know the correct dates of the suspension? And what was written on the signs?

What was the date of the PCN? What was the contravention code stated on the PCN?