Hackers75 VS MBNA

Hackers75

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent SAR Letter on 23/10/06 with a cheque for £10 which was then credited to my account.

Received a letter dated 15th Nov stating although they don't agree etc etc ..." We do value your custom and so we would like to resolve this matter. I have therefore credited your account with a goodwill payment of 3530.00 on the basis that this is in full and final settlement of your complaint. Please note that your credit balance of £540.00 will be sent to you by cheque in the next 10 working days."

I reckon they owe me about £1100, what do I do? Should I write back and say thanks I will accept it as a partial payment but will be looking to reclaim the full amount?

Also I have a £20k loan with them, could they demand the repayment of this if they get nasty?

Having read Cantsay's thread I tried to call Paul Miney on 01244 - 672628. Got a message saying "The number cannot be connect due to reasons beyond their control please try later" I guess poor Mr Miney is snowed under...will keep you posted!

Please can someone advise me on their thoughts with this letter that I am thinking of sending to MBNA in response to their goodwill gesture.

With reference to the above, and to your letter dated 15 November 2006. I wish to thank you for your offer of £530 in respect of bank charges levied over the last six years on my account. I will be happy to accept this offer as an interim payment (not Full and Final Payment), but wish to inform MBNA that I require the outstanding balance of £730 to be paid within 7 days.

I require repayment in full of this money. If you do not comply fully within 7 days then I shall begin a claim against you for the full amount plus interest plus a claim under ss.7 and 13 of the Data Protection Act 1998 plus my costs and without further notice.

Do I still need to send them a prelim letter and LBA letter or can I give them 7 days and then go for a Mcol?

Thank you in advance

Hi

You need to accept the offer and state this at the begining of your prelim

Rob

HALIFAX

12/09/06 Halifax settled in full £8500:D

MBNA

28/11/06 MBNA Settled in full £2300:D

Capital one

Putting together n1